Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Albrouze

Chatty Member
Ha! Kika and portuguese girls. Are these in Lus crew or kika... cause I swear this and pierre drama going on behinds the squid scene is drama I support more of. All I know is if kika is involved, something else is as well
Was Max F also messaging Kika at some point?

The other girl is the one who Pierre's friend followed in Porto when the whole slag thing started.

This is all so incestuous. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Siena

Hi Tattlers,

Just lurking and thought would ask if any of you knows if Heidi and Dylan used to date or it’s just a friends thing?!

It looks like they used to be really close. 🤔

maisie20

VIP Member
Hi Tattlers,

Just lurking and thought would ask if any of you knows if Heidi and Dylan used to date or it’s just a friends thing?!

It looks like they used to be really close. 🤔
Think they’re friends and they’re families are friends too

Bobby1743

VIP Member
Dylan Stewart was involved in F1 social media and worked as an intern at Red Bull prior to that so that and being part of that whole F1 kids / grandkids circle as well will explain Heidi, her sister etc.
Ah thank you. I didn't know that

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Nice try, we know you dream of Daniel. Valtteri is more like the people on here that like neither of them reading thread after thread of THIRST over them.
What a life those people must read…I know some of you still get involved but lurkers feel free to say hi 👋

Pippi11

VIP Member
Thank you for saying this. And i read more things here and on the internet that DR is save for at least the end of 2023. I just don't want to read those articles, it scares me a bit.
I actually don't really believe what that Dutch journalist said, but i like that F1 journalist. And what he said was his opinion based on years and years of experience being at F1 races (he is one if the 2 Dutch guys, from Ziggo).
So normally i tend to believe him. But know i was insecure and wanted to know if this 'news' was also spoken about outside the Netherlands.

View attachment 1344948

That caption🤣, so for now no wedding this year
Since he left Red Bull they write this crap.
That he is gone.
Happily he has Andreas.

• Heart

Pippi11

VIP Member
All this talk of being old and guess who’s turned 33 today? 😅🙋🏼‍♀️ As good a time as ever to de-lurk for a bit considering all the content we’ll get today! 🥺 Hope Pierre treats me!

What an absolute treat this is! Thanks for posting! 💜
Happy birthday from the Netherlands.🇳🇱🥳🥂👋👋👋

• Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Daniel will force him to take his first tattoo when Lando wins his first race 😂
If it worked on Cyril and Zak so I wouldn't be surprised.
"The Daniel Effect"
But lewis has been doing independently for years

Do we have a tat or not list?
All I know

TAT:
Lewis
Daniel

No TAT
Lando

• Heart