Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ems_F55

VIP Member
Will Buxton’s insta. Look at that rain. Just like Belfast 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

Minttu

VIP Member
I'm honestly shocked that more of them don't have tats... I mean is driving a car not a risk too?
But to each their own.
I have 1 tattoo I got it after weeks of faking it to make it at 21.
It's the size of a euro on my ankle and it's so not a big deal. Yet tons have been a little put off because it's visible in warmer months. Yet othersare like why only one? Anyway with all the helmet art, would have thought more... butnwho knows maybe it's what 'old' drivers like lewis dani and nanda do
I'm a sucker for tattooes myself, I'm even falling asleep taking them, because I don't think it hurts to much 😂 I just want to get more and more tattooes, but need to find something I want to take 😅

Many of them are still young, so it could change during the next years.

Lance has a tattoo on his ribs. He mentioned it in one of the Grill the Grid videos.
Will change my post about who has tattoes 😂 Did he say what I was of? 😅

scvlet

VIP Member
Max streaming with tom on instalive
he said he got a car.... says its a mclaren
pretty sure he's BSing, but sticking around to see if he shows his new ride
some interesting people in his liveeee. sadly no tea, got excited for nothing :rolleyes:
IMG_0459.jpg
IMG_0460.jpg
IMG_0463.jpg
IMG_0466.jpg

• Haha

Minttu

VIP Member
Yes my boss is off today!

Best of luck with the house, fingers and flaps crossed for you!
Thanks love ❤ I'm getting that calm before the storm feeling right now, I either win or I loose. My gut is telling me that I'll get a phonecall in 15 minutes during our Friday coffee 🙈 thankfully my boss is out today, I think she is in Budapest or something. I also want to travel!!!

Bobby1743

VIP Member
How many wags will be at the race in Montreal?
I saw on ig that Andrea and Tiffany are in Canada. They were also in Baku. I think now there will be more? Carmen maybe, or Justine...?

Rsmv01

VIP Member
Ha! Kika and portuguese girls. Are these in Lus crew or kika... cause I swear this and pierre drama going on behinds the squid scene is drama I support more of. All I know is if kika is involved, something else is as well
Clara only worked with Luisa once but probably Max liked what he have seen and started following her and if she is in the live commenting probably they already DM each other and Mercedes and Kika are best friends but for the look of it was Mercedes messing with Kika and sending her Max live for her to watch 😂 but i think Max met Mercedes already he went out with a group of portuguese girls in London and Mercedes was one of the girls.

Siena

I'm loving all these struggles with Canadian slang haha! Basically a hoser is an idiot or a hillbilly. *Not sure if that term is used in Europe .Someone not very cultured or sophisticated.
In Europe one would say yokel, rustic or culs terreux.

monza

VIP Member
I would despise a Real Housewives of Wags, but a DTS of the Wags with the obviously fictitious storylines? I can’t lie, it sounds funny

The overdramatisation of the mundane. With all the chaos going on during a race weekend and the camera cuts away from the action to some poorly edited dialogue about beef between Luisa and Tiffany.
So Tiffany how did you guys spend the day?
- Oh you know us, Valtteri was running but-naked so I had to take a pic for Lewis
Oh you crazy. We were building sandcastles
- Free Jenson?
Don't make me laugh Tiffany

• Haha

Pippi11

VIP Member
Ok, something i don't want to read. But a Dutch F1 journalist. Thinks DR will quit end of 2022 and he wil switch to another kind of racing. Like LeMans or DTM (isn't is 'father in law' Gerard Berger an important person in DTM? Will he arrange a seat for his 'son in law'?!).
I hope it isn't true. Anyone else knows more?( Dutch F1 news is very Max Verstappen orientated, the other news about F1 is not a lot. )
Jack Plooij thinks he knows everything.
So annoying.

Futtrit

VIP Member
Overplaying them? Absolutely not.
But letting the drivers suffer when the solution to porpoising is common knowledge just to not lose any more performance? Yes.
Maybe even applying some media pressure to get the FIA to have a minimal ride height to gain net performance? Perhaps.

But suggesting they’re overplaying serious pain is disgusting. As disgusting as Merc letting their drivers go through it when the solution is at hand. This is far beyond what a competition and having a performance advantage should look like, this is messing with peoples health. If McLaren or Red Bull were the ones letting their drivers drive like that, the community would be up in arms. Again, I love Merc, but I don't know why we're letting it fly that this team is risking serious injuries on two young men only to gain a competitive advantage, refusing to raise the ride height, and then complaining to the governing body of the sport to get a rule change that would benefit them and no one else. And Horner can kindly shut his mouth after asking the same governing body to raise the minimum weight of the cars only because they were massively overweight with their own car.

Do we know where that Horner quote is taken from? TV interview?