Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Knit Happens

VIP Member
I think it’ll start with the Canadian GP. And FP3 is set as the target so the teams can figure it out tomorrow before actually having to enforce disqualifications on Saturday. I think some teams are at risk of those though and if they’re not disqualified, they’ll be significantly slower.

Although I’m curious how they’re going to separate bottoming out from porpoising. Both cause bouncing and I’d imagine they’ll both be measured but there is a different fix for bottoming out.

I feel like Red Bull just got handed a massive advantage though and will lap the entire field twice by lap 30. Bad news for Mercedes and Ferrari.
There must be some very stressed out engineers right now wondering how they are going to sort this out before quali. And with wet conditions also maybe in the mix I feel like some people are going to be fuelled by a lot of coffee this weekend. Not that I don't agree that the porpoising needs sorting for driver safety. But some folk must be 💩 ing themselves right now.

Reactions: 2

Minttu

VIP Member
I did thank you, despite being in work! Highlight of my day was a cat patient walking across my computer and typing out “poo” - not even joking 🤣

View attachment 1348582
That is probably one of the cutest cats I've ever seen today! And I have seen the monster of a teenagercat my tenants have in a leash today 😂

• Haha

monza

VIP Member
No way this picture is real, this has to be photoshop right? Otherwise I'm going to lose my mind because I'm loving the Charles-Max friendship/rivalry/whatever at the moment
Parc ferme in Abu Dhabi, he absolutely melted in his hug 🧡

• Heart
I would be thrilled

I would despise a Real Housewives of Wags, but a DTS of the Wags with the obviously fictitious storylines? I can’t lie, it sounds funny

The overdramatisation of the mundane. With all the chaos going on during a race weekend and the camera cuts away from the action to some poorly edited dialogue about beef between Luisa and Tiffany.

• Haha

Bobby1743

VIP Member
Pierre is stall faster than they are.
and probably have better customerservice 😂

this is not really F1 related, but it is car related. Just want you all to drive safe wherever and whatever you drive. Just found out via Facebook that a guy i knew a lifetime ago died in a motorcycle vs. Car today. It is a wake up call, as this is not the only one of those guys that have died in car related accidents.
And don't be afraid to tell someone if they are a reckless driver❤

Today's little preach from me, please continue to thirst over drivers, say that you don't like them and whatever else might happen today ❤
What a terrible news😪. A big hug.

• Heart

Jessicam1712

All this talk of being old and guess who’s turned 33 today? 😅🙋🏼‍♀️ As good a time as ever to de-lurk for a bit considering all the content we’ll get today! 🥺 Hope Pierre treats me!

What an absolute treat this is! Thanks for posting! 💜
Happy birthday #Team1989

• Heart