Formula 1 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Max is gonna have absolutely no chill tomorrow at the start and I'm scared Lewis will get taken out 😂

He's such a sourpuss when he isn't winning and dominating everything
He doesn't want to race, he wants to win. Grinds my gears.

Today proved the love Lewis still has for the sport IMO.

Reactions: 12
Every time I don’t watch, it’s exciting. So you’re all welcome 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Great to see Hamilton on pole let's hope Max keeps it clean for the race

Reactions: 4
Crazy that record has stood since the 80s when you consider the Ferrari/Schumacher dominance and then Mercedes in the last few years as well.

Max can hop out and go for a wee during a pit stop and still win at the rate he’s going.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Crazy that record has stood since the 80s when you consider the Ferrari/Schumacher dominance and then Mercedes in the last few years as well.

Max can hop out and go for a wee during a pit stop and still win at the rate he’s going.
Mindblowing that record and Max is only 25 and on course to win his third wc.

Reactions: 2
Just seen on twitter, did Lando break Max's trophy on the podium when celebrating with the champagne?
Stopped watching at end of race.

Reactions: 3
Just seen on twitter, did Lando break Max's trophy on the podium when celebrating with the champagne?
Stopped watching at end of race.
Yeah, he did. Don't think max is too bothered, him and Lando being bratty friends with each other taking the piss and blaming each other.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.