Formula 1 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Venus didn’t ignore him this time!
Though I thought David Beckham could have been a bit happier to see him!

Naomi is brill!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
As an American who likes Miami, I am actually getting second hand embarrassment over how hard Miami is being promoted. It feels like the city is the main event and it just so happens to be hosting a race.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 11
can people in the us not watch sport without being told what’s happening?! all i can hear is that announcer in the background underneath our commentators (i can’t cope with this all race 🤣)
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
Those bits of resurfaced track really bother me every time I see them and I don’t know why 🤣. I think it’s because it’s supposed to be a shiny new track and it looks awful
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
Those bits of resurfaced track really bother me every time I see them and I don’t know why 🤣. I think it’s because it’s supposed to be a shiny new track and it looks awful
looks like your average A road in the UK attempting to cover all the potholes but making it worse
 
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
this race became very boring very quickly wow.

also, as a charles fan, not hugely into how this season is panning out now 🤣
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
Feel for Lando but grief this has been a snooze of a race
Literally. Teds getting excited over some soft tyres and at one point we saw Will.i.am in the garage instead of racing as it was so boring
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 5
Will I be staying up to finish this race, yeah no
someone on the bbc live text just described it as a bunch of drivers circling around a car park and honestly, accurate. after all that build up too!
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
took Pierre out my fantasy to replace him with lando…. So he took him out didn’t he! Ffs
 
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Only thing is interested now is will Bottas keep the 2 Mercedes behind him for the rest of the race
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.