looks like your average A road in the UK attempting to cover all the potholes but making it worseThose bits of resurfaced track really bother me every time I see them and I don’t know why. I think it’s because it’s supposed to be a shiny new track and it looks awful
Literally this is itlooks like your average A road in the UK attempting to cover all the potholes but making it worse
It really does lollooks like your average A road in the UK attempting to cover all the potholes but making it worse
He had 3.6 sec pit stop.What happened Norris to end up in P14?
The first part of your post changed quickly!this race became very boring very quickly wow.
also, as a charles fan, not hugely into how this season is panning out now![]()
Literally. Teds getting excited over some soft tyres and at one point we saw Will.i.am in the garage instead of racing as it was so boringFeel for Lando but grief this has been a snooze of a race
The first part of your post changed quickly!
someone on the bbc live text just described it as a bunch of drivers circling around a car park and honestly, accurate. after all that build up too!Will I be staying up to finish this race, yeah no
come back!! it’s actually getting interesting!!Will I be staying up to finish this race, yeah no