George Russel is always talking about somebody's else performance instead of focusing on its own. It's really starting to get on my nerves, but I'm trying to remember he's young. "We should be quicker than them by tomorrow"
annoying little cat.
I just can’t warm to George at all, he’s the wrong side of cocky for me.George Russel is always talking about somebody's else performance instead of focusing on its own. It's really starting to get on my nerves, but I'm trying to remember he's young. "We should be quicker than them by tomorrow"annoying little cat.
It would probably do better than the AM in the raceSeb has a new job![]()
Stroll could do with one. He won't be able to smash it to pieces every time he gets in to it.It would probably do better than the AM in the race
God I love him so muchSeb has a new job![]()
Daddy will buy him oneStroll could do with one. He won't be able to smash it to pieces every time he gets in to it.
Yea stroll will never lose his seat whilst daddy is there. Never really felt lance deserved to be in F1 and never done anything of noteWonder if Stroll got told off by Daddy. Feel sorry for Seb being stuck in that team dynamic it must be really draining to be in that situation with a good car, so add a bad car into the mix and no wonder he looks done with it all
I didWho decided to just get up for the race?🥱
The dog woke me up at 6am anywaysWho decided to just get up for the race?🥱
Saw last 10 laps. So maybe missed the entertainment of the race. Nice to sort of see Danny Ric's smile behind the mask.Who decided to just get up for the race?🥱
me! and worth it!Who decided to just get up for the race?🥱
I'm so sleepy nowWho decided to just get up for the race?🥱
Been back to bed and ready for the day nowI'm so sleepy now![]()