Formula 1 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WA
I have wondered if now, maybe, we might see him toned down a bit more? With all the pressure off him now he’s achieved the dream. He’s already matured massively since the Mad Max days, I know he’s had his moments lately and all and he’s just 24 so will find himself learning and adjusting more over the years. Don’t get me wrong, he’s still gonna be feisty, he’s a Red Bull F1 driver after all!
idk I could be completely wrong and maybe I’m a bit too hopeful since I like him. He did pleasantly surprise me today though with his reaction and showing his emotion as I thought he’d try to stay a cool cucumber. It’s been lovely seeing the love Red Bull and Max have for one another
I agree he's definitely matured a lot, I found him unlikeable when he first joined F1. I don't find anything off-putting about his competitive streak, all of the drivers display some arrogance from time to time, it's part of the attitude that gets them where they are. His emotion and praise for the team and for Sergio was sweet, I am cynical when it comes to red bull/Christian's love for Max though. I know how Christian in particular puts his blue eyed boys on a pedestal, and then they're easily forgotten about and discarded 😔
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
WA

I agree he's definitely matured a lot, I found him unlikeable when he first joined F1. I don't find anything off-putting about his competitive streak, all of the drivers display some arrogance from time to time, it's part of the attitude that gets them where they are. His emotion and praise for the team and for Sergio was sweet, I am cynical when it comes to red bull/Christian's love for Max though. I know how Christian in particular puts his blue eyed boys on a pedestal, and then they're easily forgotten about and discarded 😔
Very true and his comment about Seb. 😡 yes I am bias but this car of Red Bull is as good as the car Seb drove.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
We love ya @HaloGirl ❤
Exactly smug mf, go and puss off Karen ya muppet
❤❤ to u Bud. CH has just given a radio interview stating that Mercedes only had themselves to blame. He would have done things differently (tyre strategy) and that Lewis was gracious in defeat even if Mercedes weren’t. Honestly shut up. We get it - you won. Insufferable twit.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: 3
❤❤ to u Bud. CH has just given a radio interview stating that Mercedes only had themselves to blame. He would have done things differently (tyre strategy) and that Lewis was gracious in defeat even if Mercedes weren’t. Honestly shut up. We get it - you won. Insufferable twit.
You won Christian.

I'd like to refer to my post on the previous thread.

 
  • Heart
  • Like
Reactions: 3
@StephenTJackson You made me laugh that day my friend. But how right were you?
Can I add * please take your attention seeking, white-clothed wife with you.
Do you reckon she wears white to stop him from touching her?
I like RB but CH needs to get going! I can’t imagine how she’s married to him but she’s equally irritating
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
And we have a winner @Rubythefirebat
Thanks for sharing this! I've had a lot going on at home and kept forgetting to log in

I've spent the past two days trying to work out WTF happened on Sunday. Yes, I'm thrilled for Max as never been a Lewis fan, but it was a massive mess. I hope it's not detracted anything for Max as it's not his fault and both of them deserved to win the championship.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I managed to get booked in for my booster this morning and I'm tit scared of needles. I went 2, 7, 8 then 1 😂

I can't find it anymore, but Crofty gave an interesting interview to Sky Sports News yesterday and its somewhere on YouTube. Gave some insight into what life it like for Michael Masi and puts a few things into perspective!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
I noticed that Bernie has decided to emerge from his pit to state he’s pleased that Michael Schumacher’s record stands. Bernie - it’s Lewis’s and Michael’s record - they are tied after all on seven titles. Michael did say records are meant to be broken. Also, are you trying to divert attention from the fact you are in Epstein’s black book?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 14
Just leaving this here …
I think he knows it won't change anything, will cost Mercedes a bomb in legal fees and he doesn't want that title anyway because it's tainted.

Lewis and his whole family and team have been very gracious in this.

I have nothing against Max but the gold boots and racing under number one, when Lewis and most of the F1 community is still reeling from the way he won, is a bit gauche.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.