I have a feeling Ferrari might scoop him up for 2023! But we’ll seeHe's incredible rb was not good to him
I have a feeling Ferrari might scoop him up for 2023! But we’ll seeHe's incredible rb was not good to him
Omg which ferrari driver would you swap for him?I have a feeling Ferrari might scoop him up for 2023! But we’ll see
And the other drivers!!!duck off toto you c*** - begging like that shows how little he cares about a marshall’s safety
Rare duck up by MercedesBit wrong of Toto there saying no safety car to the FIA.
Not sure why Merc did not pit Lewis. No brainer surely.
Not sure Ferrari would get rid of either of current drivers. Plus Pierre is tied to Red Bull sadly. I would love to see him with another team but at Alpha at least he is number 1 driver.Omg which ferrari driver would you swap for him?
More likely to be a possible replacement for Daniel at McLaren or possibly at Alpine - though Piastri is first choice for a seat surely there.I have a feeling Ferrari might scoop him up for 2023! But we’ll see
Yeahh I thought Alpine would be a good fit but Piastri has GOT to be going there?!?More likely to be a possible replacement for Daniel at McLaren or possibly at Alpine - though Piastri is first choice for a seat surely there.
Presumably, Piastri replaces Alonso in 2023. But depending on Ocon's consistency, he may be seat threatened if he goes off the boil again for Gasly to swoop in. French driver in a French team. I imagine that would be appealing for Renault as a French marque.Yeahh I thought Alpine would be a good fit but Piastri has GOT to be going there?!?
I doubt it'll get up and running if he pits he'd be behind maxLewis still could not pit?
Oh jesus here we go another incident ahead!I doubt it'll get up and running if he pits he'd be behind max