Formula 1 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guenther is the star of the show. What is there to dislike about the Aldi photoshoot? Absolutely nothing!!

He also gave us that incredible rant (you know the one - when he went off on Grosjean and K-Mag). Priceless 😂

View attachment 1164652
Every year the Haas episodes are the best. Did love the Ferrari one season 3 though when Seb was sassy AF

Reactions: 8
Re George I was indifferent, but now veer towards disliking him. I know dts is edited and manipulated but his comments about Williams irritated me; paired with what we saw in 2021 with him basically just making up the numbers after he got signed by Merc until the end of the season.

Reactions: 8
Re George I was indifferent, but now veer towards disliking him. I know dts is edited and manipulated but his comments about Williams irritated me; paired with what we saw in 2021 with him basically just making up the numbers after he got signed by Merc until the end of the season.
i agree he didn’t come across well at all - i’ve never had a strong opinion on him (behind being jealous of his eyelashes 🤣) but he really came across as someone who already thought he’d moved beyond williams, when everyone on that team seemed to really love and be happy for him.

i know dts is edited for drama obvs but it still soured me to him a bit. they can only build the drama around the basis of what they’re working with!

Reactions: 5
Sad to hear George came across like that as people have said. I do like George and think he can be a serious contender soon for a title. I guess as he knew what was gonna happen as in replacing Bottas maybe forgot some humble pie and got big headed maybe?? Not seen DTS so cannot tell. I hope he isn't like that as I'd be pretty disappointed. He mainly comes across well so 🤷

Reactions: 3
Sad to hear George came across like that as people have said. I do like George and think he can be a serious contender soon for a title. I guess as he knew what was gonna happen as in replacing Bottas maybe forgot some humble pie and got big headed maybe?? Not seen DTS so cannot tell. I hope he isn't like that as I'd be pretty disappointed. He mainly comes across well so 🤷
i do think that’s understandable on his part! i think anyone who was struggling in a not great car but knowing they were moving to championship contenders pretty soon might start looking ahead of themselves. i probably worded it a little harshly; he didn’t come across as a bad person by any means, but i definitely think he mentally checked out of williams pretty quickly (which again, i get!)

i always enjoyed him in those rookie videos sky did with him, lando and alex!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.