Formula 1 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could Max have bitched anymore that race?

He is terrified of the Ferrari. "His lights don't work, he crossed the pitlane line x 2, how did he get so close?"

Fair play to him but Charles is making him work for it. 🍾
This and the whole claiming it was unfair stuff too. Like uh my brother in Christ this is more fair than your WDC but that's just me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That track layout... I thought it was an April fool's joke at first 😂
Well nearly?!?! 😂
And it's a night race in November, when not sure, bit that ain't gonna a fit with Austin is it? Yet again F1 just want the money and no consideration unless they plan on changing when races are normally done. I dunno

Reactions: 4
Sky have just shown some of the drivers finding out about the Las Vegas race next year. Max said 2 weeks before and after please 🤣😂 wonder why Max?? 🤔

Im still crying at the fact it will be 3am here for the Las Vegas race 🤣 apparently it’s going to be thanksgiving so Abu Dhabi would be in December again?

Reactions: 3
I'm only now watching the final episode of Drive to Survive. It brings back what a shitshow it was. How anyone can think that Max actually deserved to win the Championship like that is beyond me. And i say that as someone was was not a big fan of Lewis!

I also thought that George didnt come across very well in the episodes he appeared in.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm only now watching the final episode of Drive to Survive. It brings back what a shitshow it was. How anyone can think that Max actually deserved to win the Championship like that is beyond me. And i say that as someone was was not a big fan of Lewis!

I also thought that George didnt come across very well in the episodes he appeared in.
I only finished it yesterday. Did we really need two episodes for George? No we didn’t and I agree he came across badly, I’ve gone off him quite a bit now.

We all know the best bit of the whole season was this
2CF6EE6B-73D5-4ECF-BF9A-E70D6B2D78E2.jpeg

I just want drive to survive ten episodes of Haas next year

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Yeah I felt it was wrong at the time anyway but watching it back just confirmed if for me, such a tainted win and I think Max knows that.
Yeah George came across like a tosser 😬 I still hope he does well this year though...

Reactions: 6
There's a lot of YouTube videos titling him " the villain". But seeing how much has been manipulated by Netflix, I wouldn't think too much about it. I still want Bottas to beat him tho 😇.

I was living for it when George did much better than Lewis on Sunday. I know it was Probably just down to Lewis’s car but I loved to see it. Hoping for more of that this year.
I think there is a coldness and arrogance with George but at the same time I think he has a sense of humour so I do like that about him. Still want Bottas to beat the pair of them though

Reactions: 2
I didnt like when a fan asked George for a photo and George made some joke about if he wanted a photo with his girlfriend. It made it sound like "I'm the big star honey, not you". But it really just made him look like an eejit.

He also looked a bit snarky when he was “joking” about being left out of DTS season 3. Made up for it this year though didn’t he 😬

Reactions: 1
I didnt like when a fan asked George for a photo and George made some joke about if he wanted a photo with his girlfriend. It made it sound like "I'm the big star honey, not you". But it really just made him look like an eejit.
In fairness I took that to mean that he thinks his girlfriends hot not that he was putting her down!! 😂😂

I only finished it yesterday. Did we really need two episodes for George? No we didn’t and I agree he came across badly, I’ve gone off him quite a bit now.

We all know the best bit of the whole season was this View attachment 1163358
100% this! Guenther for president tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

We all know the best bit of the whole season was this View attachment 1163358
Guenther is the star of the show. What is there to dislike about the Aldi photoshoot? Absolutely nothing!!

He also gave us that incredible rant (you know the one - when he went off on Grosjean and K-Mag). Priceless 😂

FN1qKa5XIAUDe4w.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.