Formula 1 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah I thought I saw something the other day as McLaren not doing so well. Yep but as we know someone seems to be the fall guy. You cannot do right for wrong.
I think there was something but VERY mild but again not okay either. It's just with Daniel (and Lewis) people take it way to far and have a bit of irrational rage about it!

Reactions: 6
I get so nervous watching Charles and Max racing, it's exciting to watch but they do make my stomach flip! ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Could Max have bitched anymore that race?

He is terrified of the Ferrari. "His lights don't work, he crossed the pitlane line x 2, how did he get so close?"

Fair play to him but Charles is making him work for it. ๐Ÿพ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ah I thought I saw something the other day as McLaren not doing so well. Yep but as we know someone seems to be the fall guy. You cannot do right for wrong.
McLaren were getting a crazy amount of hate last week.

Hopefully people will chill out this week. DR was going really well until his retirement and Lando finished well. Huge improvement on last week! ๐Ÿงก

Great race and overtakes though. Really enjoyable.

Reactions: 8
Could Max have bitched anymore that race?

He is terrified of the Ferrari. "His lights don't work, he crossed the pitlane line x 2, how did he get so close?"

Fair play to him but Charles is making him work for it. ๐Ÿพ
So true. Its like being in class at school "Sir so and so did this " ๐Ÿ™„ they both drove well and shame Charles did not get the win I thought he deserved but that's racing.

Reactions: 11
I know we're only two races in but I think Charles is gonna be the one to beat this year. He's looking really strong and I don't see Carlos stepping up to rival him (yet?). Great for K-Mag to finish top 10 too, so glad Mazepin is gone not gonna lie.

Max has been around Karen Horner too much with all that whining ๐Ÿ˜‘

Reactions: 19
I'm not a huge Charles fan but even I hope he wins this season, I'm still salty over the way Max won last year. He's still hot headed and whingy it must be something with that team as vettel had those kinda moments but I think max is like that naturally.

I'm not sure either perez or sains are ready to rival their team mates or be allowed to by the teams. Merc definitely have a lot of work to do it's been ages since Hamilton has struggled so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.