Formula 1 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Changing the topic to a more light hearted approach.

My husband was intrigued after I said how much I loved Seb. Shag, marry, avoid current F1 drivers?

I'll start. Shag Daniel, marry Seb, avoid Nikita
Ooooh 😉😍🤩😛
Shag Pierre got to really
Marry Seb as he is a sweetie
Avoid well everyone has said Nikita so say him

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Changing the topic to a more light hearted approach.

My husband was intrigued after I said how much I loved Seb. Shag, marry, avoid current F1 drivers?

I'll start. Shag Daniel, marry Seb, avoid Nikita
hmmm
i’d shag pierre
marry carlos
avoid nikita (i think that’s a given)

Reactions: 4
Yep, some damage was repaired to the front wing and I think tyres may have been changed?
Really felt for Charles having engine problems, and Carlos having such a slow pit.
This could of been there best shot at a really great result but honestly Ferrari need to sort their Pitstops out unfortunate for leclerc

Reactions: 2
Oooo

Shag: Max
Marry: Lando
Avoid: Yuki (purely because of his age & smallness I’d eat him alive) 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Shag: Daniel
Marry: Seb (can I still shag Daniel please 🤣☺) or Daniel
Avoid: Kimi

• Haha
Right I’m counting Nikita out of this because it’s a given I’m going nowhere near 😂
Shag: Carlos
Marry: Seb but if we’re talking non current then Hulk
Avoid: Ocon- he seems very sweet though

• Sad
Shag: Fernando - no one else seems to.want him.but I don't think I could cope with him for long.
Marry: Seb, he's my absolute favourite.
Avoid: Any of the under thirties,. I'm sure they're (mostly) lovely but I'm just too old! If they're under 25, I could be their mother 🤪

• Haha
Right I’m counting Nikita out of this because it’s a given I’m going nowhere near 😂
Marry: Seb but if we’re talking non current then Hulk
Avoid: Ocon- he seems very sweet though

Oh Hulk, totally agree! 😉 Prefer him over Seb

Reactions: 3
Marry: seb
Avoid Mick - I was/am a massive Michael fan and it was just be wrong.

S: Charles for me but Pierre is a very close second
M: Carlos as he’s just lovely
A: Stroll

Now at an absolute push if I was forced to look away from Zaddy Toto 😍😍

S: Danny Ric
M: Carlos
A: Yuki

• Haha
S: Danny Ric or Seb
M: lewis
A: Yuki, Kimi, Nikita

If only Lewis would have reacted like this.. instead he just tried to blame Max and didn’t seem to care.
Lewis did ask on the team radio if Max was ok.
Although I like Danny Ric, he does need some good pr after trying to “jokingly” steal Lando’s watch even though Lando looked shaken up and didn’t want to talk about It.

• Heart
S: Danny Ric or Seb
M: lewis
A: Yuki, Kimi, Nikita

Lewis did ask on the team radio if Max was ok.
Although I like Danny Ric, he does need some good pr after trying to “jokingly” steal Lando’s watch even though Lando looked shaken up and didn’t want to talk about It.

Lewis did ask on the radio (later, first he started defending himself) but in the post race interview for Dutch TV it became really awkward. It started ok, but then he just started blaming Max again and no empathy at all. Don’t mind him being happy that he won. But saying:I’ll give Max a call but I’ve got nothing to say to him?! To me, it looks like he has no respect at all for Max.

About Danny Ric, I believe he was genuine asking about Max. Not for PR. They really like eachother.
I agree that the watch incident was strange. Haven’t seen the whole interview, but I was very surprised to see this action. Looked really awkward. Prob good intentions but not the right time/moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.