Formula 1 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That roar of the crowd for Lewis!
Plus for George earlier
Quali was great
Tomorrow this sprint race - still trying to get my head round it

Reactions: 3
This may have been posted already but Zak Brown will miss this week due to testing positive for Covid.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Bless Lewis! I think this is just what he needed for his esteem. You can tell he’s loving it 😊

Don’t worry Maxy, two more races left 😘

So who is at Silverstone? You lucky buggers! Enjoy
We are there tomorrow 🧡❤
I am really excited. In Chester now, driving to near Leicester tonight before driving to the track Sunday AM (needed to break the journey up)

@Behtannkneeky what were the testing issues? We are both double vacc'd, got the NHS app to prove and doing lateral flows tonight...
Am about worried about the heat. We were there in 2018 and it was red hot then as well 🌡

@Behtannkneeky (or anyone else) is there a limit on taking water in?
When we went (last time was in 2019) there wasn't a limit on any food or drink. We took in our rucksacks with our food and drink for the day, including beer/ciders. Previous years we took in our wheelie coolbox too.

Just to add, there are drinking water points where you can refill too, though these get long queues at times. Check around the back of the permanent toilet blocks as there are taps there in places, and not many people realise, meaning no queues 😉

Reactions: 3
We are there tomorrow 🧡❤
I am really excited. In Chester now, driving to near Leicester tonight before driving to the track Sunday AM (needed to break the journey up)

@Behtannkneeky what were the testing issues? We are both double vacc'd, got the NHS app to prove and doing lateral flows tonight...
Am about worried about the heat. We were there in 2018 and it was red hot then as well 🌡
I’m at the track through my bf so I don’t have a general spectator pass, got a different pass which requires LFTs - we got it all mixed up with the app etc but here today and omg it’s been amazing!! Saw Isa and Carlos come in with no Kenneth 🤣🤣 Danny ric waved to me and I nearly fainted 😰 it’s an absolute scorcher! Currently cooling off under a tree 🤣🤣 really great atmosphere here with the crowds back

@Behtannkneeky (or anyone else) is there a limit on taking water in?
Nope!! And you can refill next to the toilets, there’s drinking water taps.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sebastian on channel 4 talking about the environment and his bee hotel with school kids. 🥰 I do love Seb.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.