Formula 1 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I

I went one year while 7 months pregnant, comfy camping chair if you're GA and a cooling spray are a must! ❤
We hoped I'd be pregnant when we booked, so I insisted on grandstand tickets haha - luckily, as I'll be 22 weeks along. But will be loading up my husband with all the liquids and suncream, cooling spray is a good shout though, ta.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Here we go, 2022! Apparently the current F1 cars lose about 35% of their downforce when 20m behind another car and 46% when 10m behind, whilst the 2022 cars are supposed to only be 4% loss in downforce when 20m behind and 18% when 10m behind. Vroom vroom 🏎

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Here we go, 2022! Apparently the current F1 cars lose about 35% of their downforce when 20m behind another car and 46% when 10m behind, whilst the 2022 cars are supposed to only be 4% loss in downforce when 20m behind and 18% when 10m behind. Vroom vroom 🏎
Mehh I kinda like it, but that wing?! It looks like it will break down easily

Edit: the back wing also reminds me of a beer opener

Reactions: 1
I'm prepared to love the new car no matter what if it does actually allow closer racing and more overtaking.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So who is at Silverstone? You lucky buggers! Enjoy
Missed today due to covid testing issues but there tomorrow and Sunday hehe gonna be a scorcher!!! Will see if I can get some good pics and pinch some of the drivers for you guys. (There will be a fee for my services 😜)

Reactions: 6
Watching Practice 1 that noise the crowd made when Lewis came out! Unreal. Sjy F1 saying about Lando not sleeping well this week ☹ good luck kid

So I am already bored. Is this just free practice? I thought it is a quali for the sprint. I am already confused.

Reactions: 4
today is fp1 and quali (normal) is on at 6pm
tomorrow is fp2 and the sprint quali at 4:30pm
the normal quali sets the grid for the sprint quali and the sprint quali sets the grid for the race on sunday
top three of the sprint race also get a small amount of points
hope that helps :)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.