Formula 1 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What fat?!?! Can’t help but think if this was a female, they’d be seen to be encouraging ED?
I think his body looks ace
I thought the same, I know he’s always striving for perfection (or so it seems ) but his post is quite sad ..is body is amazing …the fact he can see fat is sad

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I do wonder if athletes have a hard time from their trainers you do hear about drivers etc carrying etc weight
The tall drivers really struggle the pressure put on them to weigh less but as so tall. I'm pretty sure I saw Hulk say something about it a while back.
Same as jockeys they have to be very light weight wise.

Reactions: 3
All my Silverstone pics from 2 years ago are coming up on my Timehop. The house is filled with camping stuff and food. So excited 🥰

View attachment 659514

Lewis Hamilton out there making the rest of us feel fat. Because if he has fat he needs to shift, I feel for the rest of us.

Personally, I think his body is first class. 😍🤤
If he sees that as fat, I could take out 2 Hamilton, 14 titles for me, yay! 🥳

You can see Ocon and Russel is way underweight for their frame. Sometimes even Charles looks underweight to.
Carlos is just a tiny bit shorter, but somehow he is full muscle. Or our beloved Pierre Abs Gasly.

Reactions: 4
The tall drivers really struggle the pressure put on them to weigh less but as so tall. I'm pretty sure I saw Hulk say something about it a while back.
Same as jockeys they have to be very light weight wise.
I pretty sure Hulk said something about his car needing to be modified to fit his legs and feet can't see how that does much for anyone's self esteem

Imagine George trying to squeeze into Lewis’ car! 😂
Well he really struggled when he sat in for Lewis last year. Even had to wear boots a size too small. He is a very tall driver, has to keep very slim to keep his weight down. Must be so tough for him.

They did change the rules a while ago to say that a certain amount of the cars weight must be the drivers weight. So the taller ones would be less disadvantaged and everyone would have less pressure to keep the weight down. You could really see the difference in some of them but maybe they could raise that limit a bit more again?

Reactions: 4
IIRC the drivers including all their kit and their seat have to be a minimum of 80kg, and they try to be as close to it as poss to avoid being disadvantaged. If they're under they have ballast added to the car, they used to be able to choose where it went but now it gets added to their seat unit.
The taller guys still seem to really struggle with it. Bottas has mentioned that when the weight limit went up it allowed him to gain half a stone and it allowed him to be in his comfortable athletic weight range rather than obsessing and calorie counting.
When Di Resta was commentating an FP1 last season he was saying that he's so tall he really struggled and had to ration himself on race weeks, to the point that he didn't have tea on Friday nights bless him.

Off to Silverstone this week, checked the weather and it's looks like a scorcher. Currently preg so that's gonna be fun 🥵

• Heart
I
IIRC the drivers including all their kit and their seat have to be a minimum of 80kg, and they try to be as close to it as poss to avoid being disadvantaged. If they're under they have ballast added to the car, they used to be able to choose where it went but now it gets added to their seat unit.
The taller guys still seem to really struggle with it. Bottas has mentioned that when the weight limit went up it allowed him to gain half a stone and it allowed him to be in his comfortable athletic weight range rather than obsessing and calorie counting.
When Di Resta was commentating an FP1 last season he was saying that he's so tall he really struggled and had to ration himself on race weeks, to the point that he didn't have tea on Friday nights bless him.

Off to Silverstone this week, checked the weather and it's looks like a scorcher. Currently preg so that's gonna be fun 🥵
I went one year while 7 months pregnant, comfy camping chair if you're GA and a cooling spray are a must! ❤

Reactions: 1
I am sure these people were waiting for all the celebs and rich that went to the game to stole anything they could

I joined to ask a question
Did Heidi Berger stay at Daniel Ricciardo’s house in LA last week?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.