Formula 1 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carlos just said that area needs fine tuning still.

FIA need to listen more to the drivers over safety issues. Yes it's raining bit it's clear this track has issues.
The FIA have to. It’s so unfair to the drivers, and to the teams. They should have stopped the session and must make alterations to this track.

Reactions: 3
Seb was angry. He’s gonna tear FIA a new one. God I love him. I’m gonna stop now cause my adoration could turn NC17

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Awww Lando's dad is there. How scary for him? I know he must understand D1 is dangerous but God to he in his shoes 😦

Reactions: 1
I can see Seb going behind the scenes involved in safety or stuff like that after his racing days are over. He'd be good for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can see Seb going behind the scenes involved in safety or stuff like that after his racing days are over. He'd be good for it.
Along with looking after bees and the environment. He and George are driver liason currently can see him going off today at the ones who are in charge as this stupid decision to carry on racing

Last edited:
Awww Lando's dad is there. How scary for him? I know he must understand D1 is dangerous but God to he in his shoes 😦
That must have been awful.
I remember the DTS scenes with DR’s mom, it seems to be so stressful to be a F1 driver’s parent. Remember me not to birth one 😅

That must have been awful.
I remember the DTS scenes with DR’s mom, it seems to be so stressful to be a F1 driver’s parent. Remember me not to birth one 😅
Yes Danny Ric's parents are amazing love them. I've only seen some if the seasons of DTS only on sky sports. So I saw the ones where DR was still at Red Bull so a few years back. He so needs to get the chance to see them soon too. Poor lad.

• Heart
Apparently many drivers have asked not to restart the session as for the moment. I hope the FIA will listen.

My feed just cut off mid sentence from our announcer. Is the Sky feed (or whoever broadcasts in the UK) still on?

Reactions: 2
Paul Di Resta and Martin Brundle both need to shut up. They are both chatting tit. Especially Di Resta who achieved sod all in F1.

Reactions: 6
Why is Paul di Resta a commentator? Saying that Lando might be thinking he shouldn't have taken so many risks on that lap? When he speaks I just hear noise,

Why is Paul di Resta a commentator? Saying that Lando might be thinking he shouldn't have taken so many risks on that lap? When he speaks I just hear noise,
Di Resta is just a failed F1 driver who chats nearly as much tit as Karen and Darth Vader.

• Haha
Di Resta is just a failed F1 driver who chats nearly as much tit as Karen and Darth Vader.
Think we posted at the same time. I don’t understand why Sky employ him. No tact whatsoever. I hope Lando’s Dad / his family didn’t hear that.

Reactions: 5
Paul Di Resta and Martin Brundle both need to shut up. They are both chatting tit. Especially Di Resta who achieved sod all in F1.
Di Resta is especially vile. I have an F1TV subscription because they offer a lot more content than Viaplay (but I watch the races on Viaplay cause the commentating is in my native language and they’re a hell of a lot better than the F1TV lot) and I cannot understand how he has a job there. The absolute tit that he comes out with.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.