Formula 1 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah it just came back on. some kind of glitch probably. Hope it wonโ€™t happen again ๐Ÿ˜…
On the McLaren app they say that it was the only window to restart as more (and heavier) rain is announced later.

I hate seing that little ยซ NOR ยป at the end of the list ๐Ÿฅบ

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
George Russell out qualifying Bottas in a Williams. And people think he doesn't deserve the opportunity to get the Mercedes seat.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Russell actually has to start tomorrow. Iโ€™m not counting my chickens til then cause that boy normally goes down, not up ๐Ÿ˜…

Reactions: 2
Russell actually has to start tomorrow. Iโ€™m not counting my chickens til then cause that boy normally goes down, not up ๐Ÿ˜…
Yeah he won't be P2 for long but it is a great achievement for him and Williams. Yes other cars are faster but he wants to be one of big boys with a bigger team so get going lad

Reactions: 5
I bet Claire Williams is proudly watching this at home ๐Ÿ’— gosh canโ€™t believe how emosh this has made me lol

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He can go down on me. ๐Ÿ˜† I think I would've had an orgasm if he actually got pole.

Gonna be a tough race for him tomorrow let's be honest. Totally out of position on race pace.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.