Formula 1 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should've been Lando's first pole position today, now looks like a pit lane start. Horrible luck for him. Hope he is okay to even race.

Reactions: 7
Seb is such a decent human being pulling up to see if he was ok. That Q3 really shouldn't have gone ahead.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't like to see F1 be too sanitised, but looking at this weekend, and recent years at Spa. It's getting to be a too dangerous circuit and changes are really needed to keep this track safe.

Reactions: 5
Ah Daddy Seb checking on Lando 👍

What the f did I say? Yes Seb.
Why were they racing in that weather could barely see

Reactions: 8
FIA have really messed up here. Especially being at Spa, they should have known to get that red flag out sooner!

Reactions: 5
Seb melted my heart. ❤
Did we see Lando limping? Poor baby… I really hope he’s ok. It was going so, so well. 😢

Reactions: 2
Omg Martin Brundle's commentary is pissing me off today 😂
Just stfu and say it was wet!!

Reactions: 4
So now we've had three incidents before quali is even over, along with the W series accidents and all the history of this track.

People have said they had a bad feeling about this weekend but I hope this is the end of it.

Reactions: 7
Talk of it being a ruined power unit for Lando, which was a brand new third PU.

Since it's gonna be a pitlane start anyway, someone at McLaren needs to be on the phone to Mercedes and getting a new PU straight in. Take it now so the grid penalty pain is eliminated with the pit lane start anyway.

I’ve been very nervous about this weekend and especially regarding Lando. Can’t explain it and definitely didn’t want to put it out into the universe which is why I kept my mouth 🤐

I’ve been very nervous about this weekend and especially regarding Lando. Can’t explain it and definitely didn’t want to put it out into the universe which is why I kept my mouth 🤐
I agree.I felt really weird hearing Brundle saying Lando could get pole. Really hope that is it. It’s awful seeing crashes like we have seen. Lando must be very shocked.

Reactions: 1
Carlos just said that area needs fine tuning still.

FIA need to listen more to the drivers over safety issues. Yes it's raining bit it's clear this track has issues.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.