Formula 1 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure about Yuki staying at Alpha Tauri though.. :/
I think they’ll wait till the end of the season to decide. He’s fully moved to Italy now. It’ll also give them chance to see how those in lower formulas do. I personally want someone to give Albon a second chance.

Reactions: 4
I think they’ll wait till the end of the season to decide. He’s fully moved to Italy now. It’ll also give them chance to see how those in lower formulas do. I personally want someone to give Albon a second chance.
I think unless P goes, no chance however he has done fairly well for them in the normal cars so I think when P goes next year Alex will be back

I think unless P goes, no chance however he has done fairly well for them in the normal cars so I think when P goes next year Alex will be back
True, I think a lot could change if drivers aren’t comfortable with the new cars next year

Reactions: 2
Completely agree here. RB have lots of talent in the lower formulas but there’s so few races in F2 this year they will need more time to review the outcome of F2 championship and Yuki’s performance. I still think Yuki would have benefited for another year in F2 tbh

Reactions: 3
Me too!

Reactions: 1
D51E48A6-039B-45EB-9382-99C248023CD8.png
*very nervous laugh*
And with a 5 positions grid penalty for VB, oopsie daisy 😬
(Hi there! Coming from the WAGs topic hehe)

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Is anyone else completely bored of the Mercedes seat talk? I was interested initially, and now I'm just like :sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is anyone else completely bored of the Mercedes seat talk? I was interested initially, and now I'm just like :sleep:
It’s never been that interesting to me and I’m probably in the minority that want Bottas to stay in Merc 😅

Hoping for a good half home race and qualifying for Lando! Needs a good result after Hungary 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
If George does go to Mercedes, I also can’t see it being announced soon. I think they will wait for the Williams/Alfa seats to be
I’m only interested in it as I’m excited to see what happens with Williams/Haas/Alfa seats with the exciting talent coming through F2 and the Mercedes second seat affects that

I’m on the edge of my seat here. I want an orange pole position, please give it to me.

9A177618-41C6-4D9F-AA8A-63D0BBD5C4B0.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 1
My heart was in my mouth seeing that. It was too dangerous. Thank god Lando is ok.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.