Formula 1 #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bless Pierre šŸ˜† love seeing him getting on the podium, yeah after the 5 sec penalty to Perezbut happy for him šŸ˜Š didn't see all the race but must have been a mad one!

Reactions: 2
Alex should have been driver of the day just for staying on the slicks all that time!

Whoever said that without Max this would be such an exciting season was right

Mixed conditions for next week as well
---
Sorry apart from for @LaBlonde who may still be hiding behind a cushion

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Alex should have been driver of the day just for staying on the slicks all that time!

Whoever said that without Max this would be such an exciting season was right

Mixed conditions for next week as well
---
Sorry apart from for @LaBlonde who may still be hiding behind a cushion
alex or pierre would have been my drivers of the day! they both did so well, i like fernando but he didnā€™t deserve it for this race.

it really would be a great season without max. thereā€™s such a big group of drivers all on the same sort of level that weā€™d be seeing some amazing battles and results butā€¦.. no. and as a seb fan i refuse to recognise the result today šŸ¤£

and as a charles fanā€¦ā€¦. i especially refuse to recognise the result today. loved when karun wondered ā€œis there something a bit wrong at ferrari?ā€ - really karun, whatever could have given you that impression.

IMG_4011.jpeg

when do you think they realised that theyā€™d forgotten something important šŸ„²

• Haha
Reactions: 3
alex or pierre would have been my drivers of the day! they both did so well, i like fernando but he didnā€™t deserve it for this race.

it really would be a great season without max. thereā€™s such a big group of drivers all on the same sort of level that weā€™d be seeing some amazing battles and results butā€¦.. no. and as a seb fan i refuse to recognise the result today šŸ¤£

and as a charles fanā€¦ā€¦. i especially refuse to recognise the result today. loved when karun wondered ā€œis there something a bit wrong at ferrari?ā€ - really karun, whatever could have given you that impression.

View attachment 2408270

when do you think they realised that theyā€™d forgotten something important šŸ„²
I donā€™t even know you but I thought of you during that pit stop šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Double Merc resigning till 2025, interesting! I would've thought Lewis would've kept 1 year contracts
I thought that was part of the negotiation length

he wanted two years but Mercedes only wanted one year

either way he is earning plenty for it!

Reactions: 4
Fantastic news! Iā€™m so happy for both of them now we only need a decent car lol

• Heart
This race is so boring. Max needs a better team mate. At least Merc have some/ alot of competition between drivers

Reactions: 8
I think I'm numb to Max winning now, so just focus on everything else. Some decent battles and a few slip ups. Thought it was a decent race.

Aside for Max winning I thought there was lots of action throughout the field
Lots of on the limit moves but it was good overall

This race is so boring. Max needs a better team mate. At least Merc have some/ alot of competition between drivers
I watched it until Max got past. Then watched last few laps. Not sure what Lewis was doing! Plus the Ferraris was it really needed to do that at the end? Could have been curtains for both.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I watched it until Max got past. Then watched last few laps. Not sure what Lewis was doing! Plus the Ferraris was it really needed to do that at the end? Could have been curtains for both.
even as a Charles Fan, he has to stop this emotional and erratic quality to his driving tbh. while i know everyone wants to be on the podium, especially as a ferrari driver in monza, there was really no need for it and there were at least two occasions where it could have all gone wrong. i would have been really annoyed on carlosā€™ behalf if it had!
---
i canā€™t see checo staying. if he does, he has no self respect šŸ¤£ i thought there was a strange disconnect between him and the mechanics at the end, not to mention his engineer calling him by the wrong name at the start.

speaking of RB, very happy for liam lawson - whoā€™s had a really good two races imo, especially with such limited buildup for the first. heā€™s really handled himself well.

Reactions: 7
i canā€™t see checo staying. if he does, he has no self respect šŸ¤£ i thought there was a strange disconnect between him and the mechanics at the end, not to mention his engineer calling him by the wrong name at the start.
So where does he go? I donā€™t know how many options he might have post RB that he should seriously consider except maybe Audi?

Reactions: 2