Formula 1 #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plus he has stupid amounts of money behind him. The Grim Reaper won't wanna lost that.
Someone did an analysis of the sponsors he had bought to red bull and the fact they apparently wanted to tap into America/South America. He feels set for 2024 as along as he makes Q3 for the rest of the season and is in the top 5 more than not but it’s red bull so does money over ride the heart 😂

Reactions: 2
Ricciardo out with broken hand 🤦‍♀️
I hope he recovers quickly but that’s his season done.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
It probably is, I'd take that as a sign of God too.

Was I high yesterday or did I read that Lance wants to become a tennis pro ?

Reactions: 1
No doubt Ricciardo will be waving with a bit of a sad face from the RB pitwall and getting a cheer, so we'll be stuck seeing him.

Reactions: 2
It probably is, I'd take that as a sign of God too.

Was I high yesterday or did I read that Lance wants to become a tennis pro ?
I read that too! Apparently he was always are very good tennis player but due to his dad he went into professional racing.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Well that would be quick especially but I guess the top doctors say this. How long was Lance out for? I know not exactly the same.
lance was out for about two weeks but anyone who watches his onboards can see that he’s still struggling (and has probably done borderline permanent damage to his hands/wrists) from coming back so soon.

a lot of people were saying around 4-6 weeks for daniel….. 3 is pushing it but does seem possible! hope he actually listens to his body though rather than trying to push it.

Reactions: 6
I guess it depends on how bad the break is but surely Singapore is a pretty intense track. I guess he must be desperate to get back in the car and save whatever is left of his career

Reactions: 4
Yeah Singapore is a lot of tight corners and bouncing over kerbs
Maybe he can try FP1 and if he struggles Liam can be there to step in if needed

Reactions: 4
Heartbroken for my favourite Alex but George just threw him under the bus by saying Alex told him he thought Williams would be rubbish this weekend!