Forever Yours Betty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haaaa just found it. She should get slammed for this too though, in my eyes it’s much worse. I can’t stop thinking about the fact she would have got herself dressed and put make up on and posed for that photo

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I’ve seen a lot of subtweets on Twitter. I personally think the post from last night was just as bad as the Amazon post. Terrible.

I just cannot believe she has left the post up, what are her agency management saying to all of this 🤯

There has been quite a backlash of her post on Instagram. Thank god. I feel that there is actually decent people in the world that can see this for what it is.

Reactions: 6
I’ve noticed that both Abandon Ship and Betty haven’t posted any stories since they started getting flack, when normally they would have about 10 stories on the go at any one time. They know what they’ve done. And they’re ignoring it. Which is a TERRIBLE pr move. Also when you look at who has ‘liked’ Betty’s problematic post, there are a few names of pretty high profile people including Florence Given, and brands there that I’m quite surprised about and it honestly would make me think twice about buying from them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
They both posted stories yesterday? Betty about take back the streets and another post then his personal page not abandon ship had loads of posts on his stories yesterday him walking the dogs that shed and other stuff it was quite long, personally think what he did is much worse than bettys post and if his ‘cost price’ that he so kindly (!!!!) discounted to for that piece of crap plastic is £5 then he has been shafted by his suppliers, should have offered them for free if he felt so inclined to but the attempt to sell them was disgusting. I understand people’s frustration at both of them though. But they have both been posting stories since it happened not sure why you’re not able to see them.

They both posted stories yesterday? Betty about take back the streets and another post then his personal page not abandon ship had loads of posts on his stories yesterday him walking the dogs that shed and other stuff it was quite long, personally think what he did is much worse than bettys post and if his ‘cost price’ that he so kindly (!!!!) discounted to for that piece of crap plastic is £5 then he has been shafted by his suppliers, should have offered them for free if he felt so inclined to but the attempt to sell them was disgusting. I understand people’s frustration at both of them though. But they have both been posting stories since it happened not sure why you’re not able to see them.
ASA posted stories after I posted. They went a full day without having a single story available - which is unusual. And Betty’s reclaim story was from the evening she posted her problem post. There was no new content from until an hour ago. Again, unusual.

edit: just had a thought...it’s possible that he has restricted vision of posts to close friends. If you saw them, I’d maybe edit your comment...he might be trying to pull a Colleen Rooney on his followers to see who posts negatively about them. Thankfully I use an alt account to creep.

ASA are full of tit about their keyring cost price. My colleague had to get something very similar made for goody bags and they got acrylic shapes like those, except they were stars, custom cut for 50p each. She only got 22 cut so I’d imagine the price would reduce per item if you ordered more. I just looked on eBay and you can buy 100 of those metal key fobs for £5, bringing cost price to a whopping 55p each. Money grabbing twit.

Sorry just saw you said he’d posted stories to his personal account. Admittedly I didn’t see those because I didn’t look. I was only referring to his business account. Again, I’d be very careful viewing any of these peoples’ content from your real personal account. They strike me as Wagatha Christies.

Last edited:
I see she is creeping back on her stories - Also noticed a comment on the IWD post about her behaviour from last week

Reactions: 1
I see she is creeping back on her stories - Also noticed a comment on the IWD post about her behaviour from last week
What’s IWD?
Edit: figured it out! I just saw the comment too.

I think she’ll be shitting her self about posting in her grid again. I just can’t believe she’s left that post up. I wonder if anyone has complained to her agent.

Last edited:
What’s IWD?
Edit: figured it out! I just saw the comment too.

I think she’ll be shitting her self about posting in her grid again. I just can’t believe she’s left that post up. I wonder if anyone has complained to her agent.
I was very tempted to as I think it’s so out of order

Reactions: 3
She’s back after almost a week without posting. I thought she’d been reflecting and would post a proper apology, but no, just some tit outfits. Nobody calling her out in the comments neither.

Reactions: 4
You can defo see her nip/areola in that ad she has just posted on her grid - zero shame

All the ADHD stories are tipping me over. I'm also in the process of being diagnosed but I don't have the money to go private and now she thinks she knows everything. No doubt she will use that as a shield for acting like a twit online and her problematic posts. This is a 34 year old woman who behaves like a child, I can't have her be the face of undiagnosed ADHD in adult women.

Reactions: 16
Why has she put ad at the end of her latest post rather than the start! Surely that’s against asa guidelines?

Reactions: 3