Forever Yours Betty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
really? I’ve not heard good things about her. Assuming it’s where I’m thinking of anyway.
Was maybe a little cut-throat in the market days. But in hindsight I can understand that as there was a lot of competition and we all knew that it was faddy.
But in general; super helpful. Happy to give anyone her time and a leg up. Especially if it’s an area that she has dealt with previously. Doesn’t really take any pish, but I think that’s fair when you are a successful business owner.

Just my opinion/experience.

I can’t bear to think how expensive the shoes she’s currently flogging are.
They look like ones left over from a jumble sale.
Honestly though, how much stuff does a person need?!

Reactions: 1
I can’t bear to think how expensive the shoes she’s currently flogging are.
They look like ones left over from a jumble sale.
Honestly though, how much stuff does a person need?!
Sounds bad but I would automatically be put off buying anything that she was advertising and I know a lot of friends that feel the same. On the other hand she’s yet to do an ad for something I do genuinely like anyway.

Reactions: 3
It’s no laughing matter but another case of jumping on the trauma bandwagon.
Why oh why would anyone think it was appropriate to pull poses wielding keys as a weapon to capitalise on the horrible news today?

Honestly. Tone deaf.

Reactions: 15
It’s no laughing matter but another case of jumping on the trauma bandwagon.
Why oh why would anyone think it was appropriate to pull poses wielding keys as a weapon to capitalise on the horrible news today?

Honestly. Tone deaf.
I was about to come on and say the same thing

Reactions: 4
Literally just saw it and was coming here as I knew folk would feel the same. Absolutely tone deaf. Share the info on the other slides yeah, but a selfie... really?

Reactions: 6
She’ll take any opportunity for a photoshoot. Did she not do the same with the amazon fires?

Good on that commenter! Really wonderfully put. Of course Sherri Shereeee Sherry whatever doesn’t give a duck. witch could centre herself on the bleeping eye of a needle.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She doesn't have a bloody clue. Sherri hen, it's not about you. Put your ring light and phone down for one second and do something other than posing in those bleeping orange boots.

Reactions: 1
Why would you pose like that, she is such a fanny. She’ll do a fake non apology like the amazon fires where she claims critics are basically bullies.

Reactions: 2
I seen her post but never got a chance to look at the comments and she has now turned them off because of backlash - Did she get tore a new one for her tone deafness?

Have to admit that my first reaction when a woman is brutally murdered is not to take pictures of myself trying to look wistful.

If you have an audience and proclaim to be a feminist this is a really sad time but also a powerful one for helping people to see why we need feminism and that feminist rhetoric shouldn’t only be aimed towards women.

But nah. Let’s just strike a pose instead. How empowering.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I seen her post but never got a chance to look at the comments and she has now turned them off because of backlash - Did she get tore a new one for her tone deafness?
I seen some of the comments and to be honest none of them were nasty at all. They all were saying that this conversation needs to be had but maybe not making yourself the centre of it and the useful information hidden after it. It’s entirely tasteless the photo and I don’t really believe for one second she didn’t know what she was doing.

Reactions: 7
How empowering setting up a background, and posing with keys. I’m sorry but if anything she’s belittling women’s safety for a chance to gain likes with that first picture. If she really felt bad about the post & comments she would take it down and post the information in the other slides about how to protect yourself.

What a complete mess.

Reactions: 8
“I have to shut the comments down for my mental health”

Naw. You have to shut down your comments so that your sponsor revenue doesn’t disappear as you’ve been an arsebiscuit.

Reactions: 12
“I have to shut the comments down for my mental health”

Naw. You have to shut down your comments so that your sponsor revenue doesn’t disappear as you’ve been an arsebiscuit.
Oh ffs. By all means post it Sherri but don't pull this tit when people rightly call you out. She should just delete it

Reactions: 5
First time poster on this thread - but I don’t understand why she’s not deleted the latest post and put up the resources on a story or a new post.

She’s feels bad guys but not bad enough to delete the post!!