Forever Yours Betty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another Glasgow influencer I follow has just had an ADHD diagnosis (12.6k followers) and the difference is stark.

Betty seems to play up to it (I know it manifests differently) but it's become her whole personality, whereas this other girl has explained quite calmly and clearly her experience - without FYB's usual oversharing

Reactions: 4
I can’t remember who said it but a cultivated lifestyle is not an excuse for a personality.

Swear to duck she wears the ugliest and most expensive knitwear just to goad folk into looking and going ‘wtf’?

Reactions: 9
I can’t remember who said it but a cultivated lifestyle is not an excuse for a personality.

Swear to duck she wears the ugliest and most expensive knitwear just to goad folk into looking and going ‘wtf’?
I agree. She puts the ugliest pieces together.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think she’s a massive hypocrite for punting nestle products? Their actions are appalling and well documented, and goes against several causes she claims to care about

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Anyone else think she’s a massive hypocrite for punting nestle products? Their actions are appalling and well documented, and goes against several causes she claims to care about
It’s clear that the mighty dollar is more important than any causes she pretends to back. I’m surprised nobody has said anything in the comments.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else seen her story about her asking Nicola Sturgeon about getting Scotland on PsychiatryUk to get better ADHD diagnosis's? I swear to god if it now happens she will name herself the face of ADHD even more so. I need my diagnosis but I don't want to thank her or be associated please

Reactions: 7
Anyone else seen her story about her asking Nicola Sturgeon about getting Scotland on PsychiatryUk to get better ADHD diagnosis's? I swear to god if it now happens she will name herself the face of ADHD even more so. I need my diagnosis but I don't want to thank her or be associated please
I found that whole Nicola Sturgeon thing absolutely bizarre tbh. Am I going to vote for you cause you invited some instahuns on a call? No. Am I gonna vote for you cause you said you “took your eye off the ball” on 5000 drugs deaths... also no.

Reactions: 2
Have missed her self diagnosis of ADHD. Attention seeking does not equate to ADHD.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
She literally just posts these for engagement like she did with the fires and the Sarah Everard post. And now with her aDhD dIagNosIs it’s all for the clout. Embarrazzing

Ooooo I’ve seen she’s now deleted the comments from that post lololol. Bingo on her posting something on her stories about people calling her out like she did before

Shock horror using ADHD as an excuse yet again lol so predictable. Why do these influenzas always try using mental health as an excuse ? F off

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Genuine question, when and what did she admit to? Because as far as I am concerned she didn’t do anything? She absolutely has the right to be proud of her city but maybe in your post comment on the fact that you have been ignorant in the past, own it! Don’t delete comments and then when you do reply to certain ones you call out people for being “unhelpful” with a ridiculous attitude of it’s my page therefore I can say / post what I want as long as I believe it to be for good. Ok hun. Just go through life believing that.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Common theme with Sheri. Make it about you, get called out, then delete the comments. Surprised she didn't try and claim she was one of the people lying under the van. Wonder how many donations she's made to Refuweegie?

Reactions: 10

She's getting attention for her latest bullshit

Anyway I've known of this idiot for 20 odd years, she's always had that awful fake accent, she's always acted posh and up herself, about time folk started noticing tbh

Common theme with Sheri. Make it about you, get called out, then delete the comments. Surprised she didn't try and claim she was one of the people lying under the van. Wonder how many donations she's made to Refuweegie?
don’t be daft, the van wasn’t orange ;)

• Haha