Forever Yours Betty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally forgot about her husband! I think they’re still technically married. He was too scared to get on a plane so she went on their honeymoon on her own if I remember correctly! Strange that they hadn’t flown anywhere together the whole time they were together considering how often she travels. Also strange to spend thousands on a holiday when he knew he couldn’t fly. She claimed she didn’t know about his fear. He just seemed to disappear after that happened. I met him a couple of times and he was also quite awkward and quiet.

I also thought he was a bit sleazy! They definitely split but maybe still run the roll shop together? Sheri had a insta story with the guy from Young Fathers in her flat with love heart emojis...not sure if they’re dating or just good friends? She had a video story of them skating outside too. He’s another one who is never off Tinder. Three friends of mine have slept with him!
Imagine going along with booking a holiday like that knowing you were too feart to get on a plane though. That’s really sad 😭 good on Clare for going on her own. There’s some rumour from the town he grew up in that a girl had sex with him and shoved a drum stick up his bum. Whatever floats your boat 😂 anyways, back to Sheri. Yeah I don’t know what involvement she has in the roll shop as she doesn’t actually ever work there?! Think they still share the dogs between them each week/weekend too. Apparently she used to date that guy from Dundee who owns hard grind (who was in business with honeypops man) then all of a sudden he was posting pics with his now wife who was pregnant 👀

claire might not be naturally sociable but I think she’s a very talented writer, and my works dealings with her in the past have always been v efficient and professional! However, she’s not as “nice” as you might think. I’ve witnessed a couple of things in person which has shown a really selfish and quite nasty side to her. She well and truly fucked her ex husband about as well. None of my business but I think she’s just as bad as the other two tbh.
Oh really? I remember coming across her blog about her wedding and was so surprised she'd been married, it couldn't have lasted long - but if she fucked him about that's be why.
She just seems kinda over the whole blogging thing.

I totally forgot about her husband! I think they’re still technically married. He was too scared to get on a plane so she went on their honeymoon on her own if I remember correctly! Strange that they hadn’t flown anywhere together the whole time they were together considering how often she travels. Also strange to spend thousands on a holiday when he knew he couldn’t fly. She claimed she didn’t know about his fear. He just seemed to disappear after that happened. I met him a couple of times and he was also quite awkward and quiet.
Weird as hell!

Would be interesting in a thread on Amanda, as I'm sure there's plenty of tea on her and her man.

Also, how much do u need to love yourself to get a phone case printed of one of your selfies? 😳

Sheri and her ex’s companies house accounts for their roll shop is interesting reading. With figures like that, what is the point??? Cash business right beside Ibrox, so I wonder if they’re fudging the numbers.

She just seems kinda over the whole blogging thing.
They all are. I don’t think Sheri or Amanda update their blogs anymore either. Do you remember the online magazine they all used to write for? Fashion Fix Daily? Don’t think that’s made a single penny as they stupidly didn’t go down the affiliate marketing route which is the only way these sorts of mags make anything.

Not body shaming at all, but I’d love to know how Sheri lost the weight in her legs. I have a similar body time...slim but with big legs. It just seemed to happen over night as her legs used to be quite chunky compared to the rest of her. I wonder if she got lipo. If she had got it, she’d probably have filmed it for the gram like she did with her fillers and Botox, so I’m guessing not...

Reactions: 1
They all are. I don’t think Sheri or Amanda update their blogs anymore either. Do you remember the online magazine they all used to write for? Fashion Fix Daily? Don’t think that’s made a single penny as they stupidly didn’t go down the affiliate marketing route which is the only way these sorts of mags make anything.
I’m sure I read somewhere that FFD was just there to build backlinks for the owner’s agency clients.

Sheri and her ex’s companies house accounts for their roll shop is interesting reading. With figures like that, what is the point??? Cash business right beside Ibrox, so I wonder if they’re fudging the numbers.
Oh god, are the figures bad? It’s a really great wee shop. I’ve always liked the food from there. But yeah if it’s mostly cash (pre pandemic) then they probably don’t declare it all

I see her about Glasgow all the time. Remember one time me and my friend went to a blogger event (friend use to write for a magazine) Sheri and Claire both turned up late, absolutely steaming and shouted / spoke through the whole event. Faces were glued to phones whole time. Was so embarrassing and rude.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I see her about Glasgow all the time. Remember one time me and my friend went to a blogger event (friend use to write for a magazine) Sheri and Claire both turned up late, absolutely steaming and shouted / spoke through the whole event. Faces were glued to phones whole time. Was so embarrassing and rude.
I've been at an event where she behaved like that too. So rude.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Every time I see her she’s scouring the street with her eyes to see if anyone notices her it’s too cringe😂

• Haha
Every time I see her she’s scouring the street with her eyes to see if anyone notices her it’s too cringe😂
I’m so glad to be away from that scene since changing jobs and starting a family. I’ve never been friends with any of them personally on social media or real life so they’d probably not even recognise me now, outside a work setting, or sober lol so I don’t think I’d even say hi. Strange how things can change in your life over a small amount of time.

Imagine going along with booking a holiday like that knowing you were too feart to get on a plane though. That’s really sad 😭 good on Clare for going on her own. There’s some rumour from the town he grew up in that a girl had sex with him and shoved a drum stick up his bum. Whatever floats your boat 😂 anyways, back to Sheri. Yeah I don’t know what involvement she has in the roll shop as she doesn’t actually ever work there?! Think they still share the dogs between them each week/weekend too. Apparently she used to date that guy from Dundee who owns hard grind (who was in business with honeypops man) then all of a sudden he was posting pics with his now wife who was pregnant 👀
hahahaha I remember the drumstick rumour too 🤣

I'm so glad this thread exists! I saw her in Edinburgh a few months back. It was when you could travel but I can't remember when (all weeks blur into one right now). And she was the same, walking down the street has if everyone knew who she was. If she wasn't wearing so much orange no one would have cared less.

Reactions: 5
omg i used to date someone in one of claires husbands bands and he seems dead quiet like someone else has said - never understood why they were together tbh!

also had some crappy runins with betty on account of this, total cow, but claire seemed at least more switched on than betty and "hole mouth" LOLLLLL

• Wow