Forever Yours Betty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this Shelter stuff on her stories an ad? In a closed store and trying stuff on when you aren’t actually allowed to try clothes in stores at the moment 🤔

Is this Shelter stuff on her stories an ad? In a closed store and trying stuff on when you aren’t actually allowed to try clothes in stores at the moment 🤔
looks like an ad to me. she would go to the opening of an envelope (and not disclose it)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
looks like an ad to me. she would go to the opening of an envelope (and not disclose it)
i think with the sly digs on stories she’s been reading on here? 😂 reposted something tit from that god awful Helen Anderson (who also has a thread on here)

Reactions: 1
Checked in on her for the first time in a while, I see she’s punting bloody noodles now? And Travelling to Amsterdam during a global pandemic. All on brand for Betty

Reactions: 5
I just remembered for like a whole year her content was “Here is my arse at different angles in different locations” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
FFS her glasses aren’t steaming up because she hasn’t got that mask on properly, the bottom half is undone

• Haha
Are any of you on that Glasgow bartering page on Facebook? Apparently she regularly posts stuff she’s been sent to promote once she’s done the ad, eg bottles of glens with 2 measures out 😂

Reactions: 4
Are any of you on that Glasgow bartering page on Facebook? Apparently she regularly posts stuff she’s been sent to promote once she’s done the ad, eg bottles of glens with 2 measures out 😂
She always sells stuff on regularly (those insta clothes sales she does) that she has been gifted which in my opinion is just wrong and immoral

Reactions: 4
Beewaits as well but don’t think she gets sent much these days after Betty ditched her for Honeypop
i believe they had a big falling out after the end of their pr business. I think bee waits left Betty in the tit with some business stuff so they didn’t talk for a while.

• Wow
Has anyone seen her Tropicana ads on Instagram, cannot deal with the way she talks, cringe fest!

Reactions: 3