Forever Yours Betty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg how have I only just found this now. This girl WINDS ME UP. I could literally go on, and on, and on

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How many gasps, ā€œooohā€ faces and stupid smug grins can someone fit into one video? Letā€™s ask Cheri...

Reactions: 3
I just feel like influencing has gone too far when you're advertising instant noodles to match your outfit.

• Haha
She honestly just shills anything doesn't she? I used to like her feed because it was pretty but I had to unfollow her ages ago because it was ad after ad after ad.

I worked with a girl who ran about in the same circles as her a few years back and she didn't have anything nice to say about her. No big dramas to spill unfortunately.

Reactions: 2
She honestly just shills anything doesn't she? I used to like her feed because it was pretty but I had to unfollow her ages ago because it was ad after ad after ad.

I worked with a girl who ran about in the same circles as her a few years back and she didn't have anything nice to say about her. No big dramas to spill unfortunately.
same here! I know lots of people who have mingled with her over the years and most have come away saying sheā€™s a pain in the arse. Face constantly in her phone while talking to people. Everything is a big act and pumped up at 100 allllll the time.

Reactions: 1
Not sure when she developed the Glasgow Uni accent but šŸ¤® itā€™s getting worse and she needs to stopppp.

her pal Honey pop does the exact same
Mouth like an arse hole.

I used to work for a Events company. At a particular event, one of my many (unofficial) jobs was to keep her and her pal Claire (who is actually very very nice) and the rest of the known social climbers, away from the celebs. It was a black tie, awards thing, and a certain (very famous - household name) musician said to my colleague and I... ā€œduck me, she was annoyingā€ after she badgered him for a photo...which is just not done at these things. Iā€™m sure it was the same event she wore a sequins Irn Bru costume/dress thing (might be wrong...there were so many events!!). Everyone was laughing at her which wasnā€™t very nice. I donā€™t mind her - met her loads through my old job. Donā€™t get me started on Amanda (honeypop) though. Sheā€™s a snake and her hubs is dodge as duck. And the way they all treated Claire was horrible. Not sure why sheā€™s still friends with them. Iā€™ve seen Claire put a photo up of the three of them at an event or out to lunch, and then Sheri & Amanda will put up photos of just the two of them, excluding Claire.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Mouth like an arse hole.

I used to work for a Events company. At a particular event, one of my many (unofficial) jobs was to keep her and her pal Claire (who is actually very very nice) and the rest of the known social climbers, away from the celebs. It was a black tie, awards thing, and a certain (very famous - household name) musician said to my colleague and I... ā€œduck me, she was annoyingā€ after she badgered him for a photo...which is just not done at these things. Iā€™m sure it was the same event she wore a sequins Irn Bru costume/dress thing (might be wrong...there were so many events!!). Everyone was laughing at her which wasnā€™t very nice. I donā€™t mind her - met her loads through my old job. Donā€™t get me started on Amanda (honeypop) though. Sheā€™s a snake and her hubs is dodge as duck. And the way they all treated Claire was horrible. Not sure why sheā€™s still friends with them. Iā€™ve seen Claire put a photo up of the three of them at an event or out to lunch, and then Sheri & Amanda will put up photos of just the two of them, excluding Claire.
I have to agree, Claire is lovely. Always had to time to speak to you at events/nights out. The other two however are an absolute nightmare and everybody hated when they appeared at events as they tried to take over as they really do believe that they are ā€œsomebodiesā€

Sheā€™s seems really nice and actually posts cute content from herself and other people even if tarot isnā€™t my thing! Better off without the social climbers I say!

I met Claire in her last job and was super surprised at how quiet/awkward she seemed in real life. But I have to agree, nice and pretty inoffensive.

The other two are super irritating, if I ever watch their stories I do with the sound off; for a while Amanda was constantly blaming the algorithm for losing followers, but I'd be less surprised if it wasn't just cause she's annoying as duck.

Not sure why sheā€™s still friends with them. Iā€™ve seen Claire put a photo up of the three of them at an event or out to lunch, and then Sheri & Amanda will put up photos of just the two of them, excluding Claire.
That's shite, they do seem like fairweather friends

Reactions: 3
I have to agree, Claire is lovely. Always had to time to speak to you at events/nights out. The other two however are an absolute nightmare and everybody hated when they appeared at events as they tried to take over as they really do believe that they are ā€œsomebodiesā€
If you attended fashion events in Scotland, in the last 10 years, I bet we know each other! šŸ™ˆ

I met Claire in her last job and was super surprised at how quiet/awkward she seemed in real life. But I have to agree, nice and pretty inoffensive.

The other two are super irritating, if I ever watch their stories I do with the sound off; for a while Amanda was constantly blaming the algorithm for losing followers, but I'd be less surprised if it wasn't just cause she's annoying as duck.

That's shite, they do seem like fairweather friends
yes claire is very awkward, I think thatā€™s why their pr agency went tits up. Sheā€™s not a naturally sociable person like Sheri. To work in PR you need to be over confident, in your face and very sociable, able to talk to anyone and network, network network!

amanda needs her own thread... šŸ

Last edited:
If you attended fashion events in Scotland, in the last 10 years, I bet we know each other! šŸ™ˆ

yes claire is very awkward, I think thatā€™s why their pr agency went tits up. Sheā€™s not a naturally sociable person like Sheri. To work in PR you need to be over confident, in your face and very sociable, able to talk to anyone and network, network network!

amanda needs her own thread... šŸ
claire might not be naturally sociable but I think sheā€™s a very talented writer, and my works dealings with her in the past have always been v efficient and professional! However, sheā€™s not as ā€œniceā€ as you might think. Iā€™ve witnessed a couple of things in person which has shown a really selfish and quite nasty side to her. She well and truly fucked her ex husband about as well. None of my business but I think sheā€™s just as bad as the other two tbh.

• Heart
claire might not be naturally sociable but I think sheā€™s a very talented writer, and my works dealings with her in the past have always been v efficient and professional! However, sheā€™s not as ā€œniceā€ as you might think. Iā€™ve witnessed a couple of things in person which has shown a really selfish and quite nasty side to her. She well and truly fucked her ex husband about as well. None of my business but I think sheā€™s just as bad as the other two tbh.
I totally forgot about her husband! I think theyā€™re still technically married. He was too scared to get on a plane so she went on their honeymoon on her own if I remember correctly! Strange that they hadnā€™t flown anywhere together the whole time they were together considering how often she travels. Also strange to spend thousands on a holiday when he knew he couldnā€™t fly. She claimed she didnā€™t know about his fear. He just seemed to disappear after that happened. I met him a couple of times and he was also quite awkward and quiet.

pretty sure he was on dating apps throughout their relationship. we have mutual pals and Iā€™ve heard heā€™s dead sleazy.
I also thought he was a bit sleazy! They definitely split but maybe still run the roll shop together? Sheri had a insta story with the guy from Young Fathers in her flat with love heart emojis...not sure if theyā€™re dating or just good friends? She had a video story of them skating outside too. Heā€™s another one who is never off Tinder. Three friends of mine have slept with him!

Last edited: