Forever Yours Betty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
btw, what's the deal with her pal, Honey Pop? Someone mentioned she is a snake. Why?

And also, Can anyone direct me to where Sheri says she is gay? Sorry. I mean "queer"? Or is she just bandwagoning onto an event that has absolutely nothing to do?
Honey Pop has her own thread. A lot of info is in there. She’s just rude to people at events apparently.

One of her recent insta posts (one with her butt close to the camera) says something like ‘happy pride from me and my queer ass’ implying that she’s queer.

Visage is a dental clinic? Also dentists have the most knowledge of all the facial nerves and muscles than any other healthcare professional so that’s kinda weird for her to say that. If a dental assistant is performing the procedure they can be struck off the register so you should report the practice for that.
Dental Assistants are allowed to perform procedures like that if they’ve done the (very limited) training, hence why salons and insta huns can do it - there’s very little regulation. Dentists know about mouths, teeth and gums and rarely do anything else outside of the mouth. They don’t learn about muscle groups and nerves in the rest of the face - crows feet areas/ forehead etc. The only training that most non-surgical practitioners do, is the very limited courses which are often a day long.

Last edited:
Never realised FYB had a thread here.
Stopped following after she was ramming the SNP / indy down people’s throats around the time of the election.
Still a complete roaster I see, some people never learn 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is anyone else shocked that she’s 35?? And I’m not meaning looks, she acts like a teenager. Every one of her posts/stories making me cringe soooooo much

Reactions: 8
Imagine trying to enjoy a day out with your pals and one of them just keeps asking you all if you could film her walking around back and forward in various outfits the entire time, god that sounds like hell on earth. Mind you she probably isn't the only one like that in that group

Her latest post about her wee day out makes it look like her poor pals are being held at gunpoint

Attachments

Is anyone else shocked that she’s 35?? And I’m not meaning looks, she acts like a teenager. Every one of her posts/stories making me cringe soooooo much
Yep. She dresses like a toddler. I know it's her whole thing, but it comes across as a bit bizarre now.

Reactions: 4
And also, Can anyone direct me to where Sheri says she is gay? Sorry. I mean "queer"? Or is she just bandwagoning onto an event that has absolutely nothing to do?
Didn’t even know I had “inside info” but I thought she was pretty openly bi? She’s posted a few things referring to it but to be fair I think I’m just unfortunate enough to have been in some of the same circles as her back in the day so thought that was pretty common knowledge, but don’t think she tends to talk much about her love life? Like did she ever address her breakup? I wonder what’s going on with the business and the dogs? 🤔

Didn't know she was a nat, the supporting indy stuff doesn't surprise me, she's young and in ggow and a lefite but actively supporting the snp baffles me...argh ok i won't get too political but think I've made it clear in a member of labour...so just gonna say she probably supports the snp to fit in with her yellow/orange aesthetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn't know she was a nat, the supporting indy stuff doesn't surprise me, she's young and in ggow and a lefite but actively supporting the snp baffles me...argh ok i won't get too political but think I've made it clear in a member of labour...so just gonna say she probably supports the snp to fit in with her yellow/orange aesthetic.
I was just surprised that she posted about it at all. Given the split is still around 55/45 it’s risking alienating half the audience.
That was just the point for me where I was like ok I’m out.

Didn’t even know I had “inside info” but I thought she was pretty openly bi? She’s posted a few things referring to it but to be fair I think I’m just unfortunate enough to have been in some of the same circles as her back in the day so thought that was pretty common knowledge, but don’t think she tends to talk much about her love life? Like did she ever address her breakup? I wonder what’s going on with the business and the dogs? 🤔
totally passed me by! Though I had to stop watching her stories because of the cringe so I suppose she could have talked about it there?

Reactions: 1
I saw her out with the guy from Young Fathers a few weeks back they were all over each other and From what I can see on companies house she resigned from the business and has no shares

Reactions: 1
I messaged my friend specifically to ask about this as she’s known her for about 20 years. She said it’s news to her if she’s bi, as she’s never known her to be with a woman or to ever mention it. She moved to England 5 years ago and hasn’t seen her much since, so maybe it’s a new thing?

Like NoFansClub90 said, I’m sure she’s dating the guy from Young Fathers. She posted stories of them posing in her flat and skating together too. He’s another one that is never out of other girls’ DMs apparently.

From what I can see on companies house she resigned from the business and has no shares
I didn’t know that! But I just checked and they don’t follow each other on insta anymore. I wonder if he still sees the dogs then? I know they used to share them

As for the bi thing, not sure when it started but she hooked up with one of my friends who said she saw her on tinder before that. It was not long before she got with her ex so can’t remember how many years ago that was but Im sure she did a bi awareness post last year so she maybe only recently came “out”?

I saw the Young Fathers guy a while back but figured if they were still together he would have cropped up again at some point? These influencers share so much it kinda annoys me when they don’t share actual life updates instead of posing for likes and going on a sales pitch 🙄

I matched with her ex on Tinder years ago and we texted for a while. I never ended up going to meet up with him but I might have had I not seen from her profile that they were together. I unfollowed him on Instagram after that but he was always in my DMs. I continued to see him on tinder as well and sometimes I’d swipe him to see if it was just his old profile but it always matched. 😂 Not exactly a model boyfriend.

• Haha
Does anyone have the asa complaints like I cant google it for the life of me

A whole story about watching her dogs to end up an #ad

Does anyone have the asa complaints like I cant google it for the life of me

A whole story about watching her dogs to end up an #ad
I just saw the story you’re talking about. It’s sneaky because she’s advertising a commission link that anyone can get so it’s not an ad in the traditional sense. It’s such a stupid post as one minute she’s saying she doesn’t trust Borrow my Doggy and the next she’s signing up for Rover. ITS THE SAME THING! I bet the same folk advertising themselves as dog sitters on BMD are also on Rover too. So transparent that she just wants the £15 credit. She knows LOADS of her followers will sign up for the chance to have a nosey around her flat while watching her dogs while she ‘works’.

I matched with her ex on Tinder years ago
yea I’ve not heard very good things about him so looks like you dodged a bullet tbh, and with the dog chat today it looks as if he doesn’t get them anymore? I used to see them in pollock park all the time and my daughter loved seeing them and still always asks about the “football frenchies”, he was always crabbit though. Would it be really wrong of me to DM saying i heard she was looking for a dog sitter? Dunno if it would be worth her chat right enough 🤣

yea I’ve not heard very good things about him so looks like you dodged a bullet tbh, and with the dog chat today it looks as if he doesn’t get them anymore? I used to see them in pollock park all the time and my daughter loved seeing them and still always asks about the “football frenchies”, he was always crabbit though. Would it be really wrong of me to DM saying i heard she was looking for a dog sitter? Dunno if it would be worth her chat right enough 🤣
I think the point is though that she’s probably not actually really looking for someone to watch her dogs. It’s just an excuse to share her commission link to her followers. She gets £15 for ever person who signs up.

Reactions: 4