Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #117 #213 Sponge fopps square t!ts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many photo shoots does one boring as fuck family need? What is the purpose of it? Get a grip fopperfuckedyaface.

Reactions: 21
How many photo shoots does one boring as fuck family need? What is the purpose of it? Get a grip fopperfuckedyaface.
Yep and it’s not like she puts them on the walls- they are still filled with her cringe engagement shoot and footballers wife wedding pics!

Reactions: 17
Omg the latest ad. An annoying hair wash and one of them scalp massagers that have been around forever. What a load of shite and waste of time and money. As per.

Reactions: 9
Yep and it’s not like she puts them on the walls- they are still filled with her cringe engagement shoot and footballers wife wedding pics!
Must look like she has photos of strangers on her walls considering how much the daft bint has changed herself since they were taken!

Reactions: 15
Not going to lie, that hair wash thing would be right up my street. Not for 100 quid like but the last time I had my hair coloured the hair wash was awful. Rough and she had acrylic nails growing out that kept catching. I feel like I’ve missed out …

ETA the local one for me is £119. Not a chance

Reactions: 2
Blimey in getting my roots done this week for my thick long hair, full head of foils toners wash etc and that's only £119 for all of that. Wouldn't pay it just for a wash.

Plus that will last until September/October time

Reactions: 6