Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
More Narcissistic Bollocks
“ Her account started off to help people on their weight loss journey” 😂😂😂
1. She NEVER shows a meal as a family of 4. She INHALES her kids cookies 🙄
2. Her distorted food image is off the chart
3. She sees a food item with ‘ Protein’ splashed across the front and inappropriately raves about it. she has no knowledge whatsover about any macronutrients in food .
4. She set up a ‘ Coaching page ’ 2 !!!!!!!!! Yes 2 !!!!!!!!!!! Years ago which She filled it with stolen Quotes and expected it to work Calling herself a nutrition coach!!!
5. She is a middle aged woman OBSESSED !!!!! With being size 8, xs, sizing down but as we know guys it’s Fine !!!!! Bore off Plastic Prikki 😩😩😩
You m... she sounds like Becky Bison Jones 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Her posture is shocking she's very round shouldered...

Cup-she have so many better people in their page why they need her is beyond me.....

Reactions: 5

Slimem

Bizarrely enough I’ve actually got one of those dresses. Except it looked so terrible and frumpy on, I now wear it as a nightie. Wouldn’t dream of leaving the house in it.

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
I know she said she wanted 'subtle' changes but I cannot see any change - nose and eyes look just the same - tits are a bit perkier.... thighs still look chunky too - what a lot of pain and money to put yourself through for your own vanity ! (apart from the tits I'll let her off there as that was essential!)
I thought this. I really can’t tell the difference!

As they should! 🤭 She shows herself to be a proper passive aggressive, nasty bitch in that latest reel! The woman has no likeable qualities at all! Her attempts at humour go down like a 💩 sandwich. She really is the most pointless person on instagram
That reel is just sooooo CRINGE!!! She’s loving showing off the Tupperware tits though !!

• Haha

Crumpet41

VIP Member
Comment Link 🔗 for the Rainbow Pill Box and I’ll send it to your inbox 🤣🤣🤣
Available from all pharmacies for £9.99

( I had the same pill box but recently got rid as when you open the lid the pills fly everywhere 🙄). I have genuine medication as well not a bunch of supplements
---
Struggling to see the ‘creamy’ in that creamy chicken pasta. Looks dry as fuck to me!
I bet the sauce is made from yoghurt

eta - that looks like a tomato sauce.. how can she that creamy?