Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

size down

VIP Member
Anybody can get the first daily Doser for £4:99 sleepy eyes . We don’t need you to tell us?!?!?

Of course it’s phenomenal !!!! And you are Obsessed !!!!

Sorry to Disappoint yous Fopps DERMATICA is better .

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6

kelly123

VIP Member
The fuck she wanna show these off for 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Square tits like Chelsea Fergo
---
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned..... but I noticed in some of the post op pics it looks like she has stitches inside her nose..... and the recent shiny face pic looks like she's had the lip pulled up hence the stitches in the nose! Not sure what this procedure is called?!
I think it’s just called a lip lift

• Haha

sbeg77

Chatty Member
Wouldn't surprise me if she had lipo under her chin. She had bruising slightly above both sides of her mouth too.

give it 5 years when her insta money has dried up and the boys are a good bit older. They’ll be really fucked
Couldn’t happen to a nicer bitch. She’s probably still hoping someone will notice her boys and put them in an advert. Like who would want that for their kids and not be worried about them turning into brats !!! !???

It's like why would she even find that amusing enough to share with all those strangers that follow her ? She really isn't wired right ! They have such a weird relationship.... if I was filming my husband and sharing it like that he'd go mental .... not that I would because it wouldn't even cross my mind to share such trivial stuff ?!!
She is really grasping for anything to post for e engagement.

If this happened in any other house, it would be a two second giggle and forgotten about. It's not funny.

Jellybaby

I always think we don't really have much of an identifiable accent in mid-Warwickshire, but I know I can manage S and O to sound like SO, not SU.
You can take the girl out of the ditch but you can’t take the ditch out of the girl!

the post of the boys next to a SUD on a new development site the other day… is she on the move?

lexiloo

VIP Member
She's not even got the auto response set up right, she says comment recipe and i'll inbox you the link, someone has commented any idea on syns and got an auto "sent you the link" reply :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

size down

VIP Member
🏀🏈🏉⭕⏹🔼
Different shapes and sizes which you don’t need to see Fopps ❌
Just Look in the mirror to see yours ‼

• Haha

Crumpet41

VIP Member
What is it with the jeans at the minute. Isn’t she normally all about the cheap nasty dresses from H&M that she usually obsesses over, sizes down in, that she must have in all of the colours. Or is she just showing off her lippo suction?
jeans must be the new blazers

More fucking treatments
Yet claims to the most confident she has ever been

Attachments