Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #116 Saint frankenfopp prikki of Warwick 6 surgeries in 6 minutes for 6p results

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so embarrassed for her watching that reel, she is just so cringe! 😖

Reactions: 7
Composite bonding is my next prediction for her after seeing those gnashers 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guys where do you think the money for all the procedures is coming from????

Reactions: 5
Those numbers continue to drop.... 😂 😂 😂
As they should! 🤭 She shows herself to be a proper passive aggressive, nasty witch in that latest reel! The woman has no likeable qualities at all! Her attempts at humour go down like a 💩 sandwich. She really is the most pointless person on instagram

Reactions: 16
As they should! 🤭 She shows herself to be a proper passive aggressive, nasty witch in that latest reel! The woman has no likeable qualities at all! Her attempts at humour go down like a 💩 sandwich. She really is the most pointless person on instagram
That reel is just sooooo CRINGE!!! She’s loving showing off the Tupperware tits though !!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anything bores her that doesn’t include eye bleeping herself, flashing her plastic shoulder tits to Anyone on social media or filming herself in Riv doing a reel.
Great advocate for calling herself nutrition coach saying steps are boring. What a bleeping clown !!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I know I sound like a stuck record but her numbers have gone down again today... I'm loving it lol !
---
Oh another 'pampering' reel at her besties place.. First comment 🤣🤣
---
I know I sound like a stuck record but her numbers have gone down again today... I'm loving it lol !
---
Oh another 'pampering' reel at her besties place.. First comment 🤣🤣
Eta looks like she's deleted post lol.. people are sick if her bragging 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Someone must have called her fake Stanley cup out as she’s shared a mattalan link and a link to hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 17