Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #115 Lumpy legged Leamington Lass off to Lidl-thuania for lipo, lids (and boobs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope they bring in regulations for life coaches here like are proposed in America. She needs regulation...the ability to be struck off the register for spouting dangerous information

Reactions: 9
That other woman actually looks fuller in the face and curvier all over than Nicola so I'm surprised she thinks they look alike !!

Also - who needs to learn how to 'layer necklaces' - some of these insta huns chat tit don't they ?! lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s going be loving the confidence boost of all them agreeing she looks similar to someone who looks younger.

Reactions: 10
Goes and gets a nose job

Comes home comparing herself 🤣🤣🤣#IDIOT #WILLNEVERLIKEHERSELFEVER
Let’s face it they all are the same aren’t they? Blonde plastic looking. And that ones got the dark roots that Foppenstein seems to never be able to get rid of. That’s the similarity. Tempted to vote no and get a blocking 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That other woman actually looks fuller in the face and curvier all over than Nicola so I'm surprised she thinks they look alike !!

Also - who needs to learn how to 'layer necklaces' - some of these insta huns chat tit don't they ?! lol
she has clearly been listending to shag married annoyed and is trying to give advice to rosie ramsey so sharing posts on layering necklaces, desparate muchly

• Haha
Reactions: 6
bit embarrassing. Not quite the amazing response she was expecting I’m sure. Who on earth is so obsessed with themselves they can be arsed to put this up on SM.

IMG_1680.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Boobs and nose looks great.. I don't think the boobs looked too bad before though. Eyes are a bit unhinged though I must say

Reactions: 5
No before and after of the small thigh lump (definitely not full liposuction) then?!

She is so self obsessed. She has completely changed her face and not necessarily for the better. Such a vanity project.

I note she gained a few hundred followers from her post surgery reels but they’ve already started dropping now she’s back to posting the beigesons in Costa again

Reactions: 10
I'm not a fan of the nose, IMO front on looking down it looks a bit like she's sniffed a bit too much ❄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.