Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The evil bitch in me would be pleased if it fucks up in some way.... not enough to harm her because that would leave two innocent children without a mother....but maybe the lump could migrate to her hunchback so she comes home looking like quasimodo with a botched, lopsided face.

If she lost her "looks" she wouldn't cope at all. Shallow vain dickhead that she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Mamatoo2

Chatty Member
How can a women of her age be so insecure about the way she looks? Maybe she needs to step away from social media & stop following young reality girls who obviously add to her insecurities. Like some one has said she will be returning to those boys black & blue in her face which she won’t be able to hide if she is having her nose & eyes tweaked it will be so scary for them

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Yes Nicola we see your posts but they are all shit and boring that they aren’t worth I like a comment or a share!! It’s 2024 and you are stuck in 2010 bore off

• Heart

size down

VIP Member
Chris obv has no say in anything . It's obvious how she intimidates him on public stories. Horrible woman ! Shes just a complete train crash . Anything for a quick fix….its iherb now🤣
it was lemon fat dissolving injection last month🤣 She can’t accept pre menopause and mid 40 is a fact of her life and already her face has aged which is why she can’t do a story without a filter or post a photo without stretching it , but hey ….. she will have done her reasearch just she did with the coaching stuff and look where that got Her what she set up 2 years ago !!!imagine not working and wasting the amount of money she has on herself.

“ Feeling major heartache she’ll be away from the boys “ yeh right!?!?!?!

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
I get her having the toxic tits replaced, but can’t she just use her mindset to feel better about the other things? Y’know, like she does about mental health and peri (non) menopause?

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
This is just the beginning with her. I knew she'd start messing with her face in a serious manner rather than just botox. Her eyes are bad she follows her mother. No way would I have all that done at once! She's mad. Now we know why they wanted to go on holiday to Turkey 😏

Moodles

Chatty Member
The banana and egg concoction sounds vile. That is not a breakfast that someone who is serious about nutrition would recommend. A slimming world die hard thats stuck in the past I can understand. So why are oats no good for someone who is in perimenopause? At least give a reason or just don't say it. I doubt that constantly using fry light and zero fat products are a benefit but what do I know. Pumping yourself with botox, fillers, lemon bottle and not sorting your toxic tits out is ok but god forbid you have some carbs or fat in your diet.

Slimem

I just saw someone on tiktok who bought an item of clothing and said ‘I'm usually a size 12 but i bought a size 22 because i wanted an oversize look on me’ and she looked great.

That’s how it works Nikki, it doesn’t matter what’s on the label…

lexiloo

VIP Member
Well done to @lexiloo with a landslide amount of likes for this little gem !!

As you were ladies !!
Aww shucks, i'd like to thank Nikki and her horrendous taste in footwear for making it so easy for us to take the piss ;)

Tattle on my anti fopps pals and please let her do another crap advert soon! Just like the pot noodle in her belly classic or perched on her garden fence getting fanny splinters for a skinny whip AD 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Mancnet

VIP Member
Remember she knows best! Think back to travelling to America in a pandemic, Nikki knew best!

Can’t wait for this shitshow to unravel!

Mancnet

VIP Member
I would love her to answer why she never posts her actual weight. She never has said what she weighs since her wedding that I can remember?

And she’s clearly not as slim as when she was in the SW magazine so why does she insist on pretending she’s maintained her original weight loss all this time. I’d say she’s closer to her starting weight than her target weight now and that’s fine, she’s 20 years older and has had kids but why continue to pretend. She’s only fooling herself!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Surely the whole point of an update is an opportunity to rid yourself of all the old stuff you don't use, de-clutter .... etc not just paint the walls, stick a few new pics up and get a new chair ? ! She is very, very unprofessional considering that 'playroom' is where she 'works' !!

Reactions: 17