Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #114 that's all you got lady, two wrong feet in fugly shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where the hell is she flying from at 1am?!
I think she means she's got to leave at 1am to travel to airport looks like only London or Bristol fly to Lithuania... I mean why not go the night before... and stay near the airport... what's another night away from the miracles and another £100 for a hotel 🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She obviously didn’t go last night to the school mums thing so she had the perfect excuse to text and tell all the school mums that she’s flying abroad for very special surgery on Monday

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Money can't buy time and you only have one life she says. This is exactly why you should be spending time with your precious children instead of shipping them off to the grandparents at every opportunity and buggering off abroad for vanity surgery. She should never have had kids. Not one maternal bone in her.

Reactions: 25
She makes a point about solo parenting when ever Chris goes away to work and earn so she can waste money on whatever she feels like ,yet the lazy witch can swan off to Lithuania to look more plastic than she does now yet he will have zero say in anything as usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Did anyone notice the post she put up a week or so ago about meeting a friend to do 'some filming' - at the same time that Chris had been to Spain to do 'some filming' for his proper job.

Reactions: 8
Yep there is not chance on earth anyone has looked at her insta and thought she’d be suitable for a high fashion event!

I also love her “people have been mean to me but I don’t care posts”. How can she say she’s not vain! Hopefully will have lost her some more followers.

Reactions: 15
Another day another tit lipstick combo with her begging the people post 'link' ffs.. I can't believe people actually comment its all so beige 🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
Just remembered I screenshotted something earlier.
You know when people give a little talk to those being mean on their posts and they say “If you don’t like my content then simply unfollow me, no skin off my nose”? Well Flopps says the opposite - “You don’t have to unfollow me just because you don’t like what I’m doing”!
She really is thick as pig tit 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
God she absolutely loves herself doesn't she! The surgery doesn't define her, yet she bases her whole worth and happiness on HOW SHE LOOKS

She's not recommending it to anyone, yet she's doing a full vlog on what she's taking with her and no doubt documenting the whole tit show 🙄

Haven't seen her this animated in ages....says it all!

Reactions: 22
God she absolutely loves herself doesn't she! The surgery doesn't define her, yet she bases her whole worth and happiness on HOW SHE LOOKS

She's not recommending it to anyone, yet she's doing a full vlog on what she's taking with her and no doubt documenting the whole tit show 🙄

Haven't seen her this animated in ages....says it all!
She’s getting it free, must be 🤔

Reactions: 7
Her latest clips come across as rude, defensive and passive aggressive, so she is deserving of the continual drop in followers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s already the talk of the school apparently! I’d be mortified if was her. Good luck to her on her on treatments but it won’t make her a better person on the inside.

Reactions: 21
She’s already the talk of the school apparently! I’d be mortified if was her. Good luck to her on her on treatments but it won’t make her a better person on the inside.
Precisely. Her whole life is focused on vanity and her she looks and she's only become more awful as a person as the years have gone on.

Those kids are going to be so badly picked on once they are of an age that their peers find out about their idiot mum and look up her years of online embarrassing antics.

Reactions: 14
The only thing she needs is those toxic tits removing and maybe laser those trampy tattoos 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #115.. off to Lithuania for new eyes,nose,hips & knockers. But she's not vain and if you say she is she'll block ya !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.