Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #114 that's all you got lady, two wrong feet in fugly shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The learning app bundle the boys are playing with is £160. Not sure who she thinks is going to pay that 5 weeks after Christmas (even with a discount)! The starter set is £64.99 too.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Those boys are horribly spoiled and over indulged and she is a crappy and non engaged parent. That said, its good they have been give exposure to things like this as they have very little available learning support at home and they will need all the help that they can get!

I bet she does absolutely no reading or phonics practice with them.

Reactions: 20
Fopps, you don't work, why do you need take out bowls?
Just use a bleeping bowl in your house when you eat your lunch, ALONE, and stop buying shite just to spend money.
To take a pathetic looking salad to the pub instead of just watching everyone else eat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Chris is a lucky fella isn’t he. 4 strawberries and some mini marshmallows with a banana as a Valentine’s Day treat. My daughter has more fruit than that as her after school snack.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jealousy will get you Nowhere FOPPS !!!!
At least they are posting funny, authentic content unlike the repetitive trash which you post
I mean how many times do you need to post “ I lost 3 stone “ blah blah blah

Attachments

Reactions: 8
So So Sad but she does it soooo spontaneously, so effortlessly , so much ease .
then she will play the victim . Her in laws cannot bear her 😫
. Shes a horrible, horrible Narcissist . #Fact

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Oh god that valentines reel is just pathetic. So poorly done. It’s just complete cack. It’s like an apprentice video or a video of what not to do to create inspiring content. I hope she didn’t think that was for adults to do?? It’s just rubbish.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.