Fopperholic #98 Lawson this, Lawson that - you have TWO sons you absolute t**t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she (lifestyle and weightless coach) is going to do a secret vlc diet and pretend it's all because she eats firecracker rice and subway salad

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I am gobsmacked by the stories moaning about being a mum. What a bloody arse hole. She should get a job, then she’d get some lovely minnie of her own and can get away from her kids who just annoy her and might mess her bloody hair up.
I do find it hilarious she’s got 2 boys 😂😂😂 I can just imagine her screaming at them when they’re trying to get attention.

Reactions: 22
I am gobsmacked by the stories moaning about being a mum. What a bloody arse hole. She should get a job, then she’d get some lovely minnie of her own and can get away from her kids who just annoy her and might mess her bloody hair up.
I do find it hilarious she’s got 2 boys 😂😂😂 I can just imagine her screaming at them when they’re trying to get attention.
its so funny how pissed off she looks having spent a few hours today on her own with them.
F066D485-1E55-4ABB-BD62-26953AB09CDF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She just isn’t cut out to be a mum at all, it’s actually quite sad to watch. She has a cheek talking about not having a break away from them for a couple of weeks, she gets breaks away from them all the time! And the way she talks about them interrupting Alexa playing “her music”, it’s like a spoilt teenager not getting what she wants. My kids have their own playlists we always listen to in the car, not once has it ever occurred to me to put on my own music!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
There is no way she is happy with anything right now !!!
she looks disgusting , no wonder why she uses filters every day , look how uneven her gob is
Her coaching never got started because she did a Mickey Mouse course and listened to idiots telling her how good she would be , silly cow thought she could call herself a coach and do no work.
Her boys are just an inconvenience to her . I have nothing against sahm but she is the LAZIEST thing ever. She doesn’t want to spend any time with them, she makes it so clear After a weeks hols she looks totally pissed off , what a sad way to live her life

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Fopperbollox in a nutshell: she married for money and had kids because she was told she couldn't

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
She forgets that It will still remain on tattle and can be added to Wiki plus anyone blocked by her can post it and tag #fopperholic

#tempted

She doesn't need or deserve a holiday. She just had one.
The devil works hard... but Tattle works harder 🤣 we're on to you Nikki Ryan twataholic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Bless those little boys. I hope they can’t hear her talking like that about them😢

Reactions: 16
She just isn’t cut out to be a mum at all, it’s actually quite sad to watch. She has a cheek talking about not having a break away from them for a couple of weeks, she gets breaks away from them all the time! And the way she talks about them interrupting Alexa playing “her music”, it’s like a spoilt teenager not getting what she wants. My kids have their own playlists we always listen to in the car, not once has it ever occurred to me to put on my own music!
It’s hilarious! I mean, why would anyone with kids expect to ever play their own music on an Alexa! This is what happens with kids! Grow up you silly mare!

Reactions: 24
Chris has been away all week

Cry me a river u daft witch it’s only Wednesday for a start

• Haha
Reactions: 28
"I just think it makes me a better mum"...it doesn't though does it? Three days a week to yourself, every week and still the most selfish, self absorbed twit of a so called mother I've ever seen 🤣... just unbelievable she is. Utterly deluded.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
The annoying thing is that everything she moans about were her choices. she chose to have ivf and put two embryos in and she chose to give up (such a highly successful 😂) job to stay at home with them. She chose to try and make a living as an influencer and it’s failed.

She needs to accept she made a massive mistake giving up work, get a job, put the boys in full time nursery and then try and enjoy being a parent when she is with them.

She has it better than most with a cleaner, parents on hand to help every week. She’s a disgrace that she thinks she has it tough.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Chris has been away all week

Cry me a river u daft witch it’s only Wednesday for a start
You would think she would be more grateful he is away all week. If he wasn't away all week golfing she wouldn't have had her butlins holidays, her gym membership, her 'riv' hauls etc
Not like she earns anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.