Fopperholic #96 Quotes are stolen, lips are swollen all that protein ruining her colon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I have no words for her selfish behaviour some days . NO bleeping ALCOHOL when you have children in the car . Easter or not !! She boils my piss .
Me and my little girl have taken 6 Easter eggs to our local oap home this morning
. ( Her daddy is working away all Easter😭) I want her to grow up knowing it is so important to give to people who aren’t as priviliged as she is - - Unlike This bleeping orange , Botox, filler filled face drinking wine , putting herself first as usual knowing she doesn’t give duck all to anybody , her life is me, me , me . I , I , I .and God Forbid she takes money off people calling herself a nutrition / mindset coach . Disgraceful parasite she is .

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Agree on the drinking... why do you both have to have a drink ??

Also so they just went out and got the boys new bikes... just like that .... bikes were items bought as Christmas presents when mine were kids... not just because... they will be the most selfish brats the older they get

Reactions: 29
Why can't she just have a Coke zero or a Pepsi Max? I would never have a drink and drive I just couldn't do it even half a pint is too much. Only way would be alcohol free wine or beer.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Not sticking up for her as she’s a horrid, narcissistic witch but how do we know they drive to the pub rather than walk, catch a cab or a lift? We probably go for a drink once a month or so with the kids but we always walk.

Reactions: 9
Not sticking up for her as she’s a horrid, narcissistic witch but how do we know they drive to the pub rather than walk, catch a cab or a lift? We probably go for a drink once a month or so with the kids but we always walk.
That pub is 15 miles from where she lives..... Chris may drive but even so...... we all know one drink wouldn't take her over the limit but me personally if I'm driving choose not to have any drinks..... sometimes even one glass of wine or a beer makes me not drunk but enough to know I've had a drink..... is it worth it just for a pic on the gram 🤷‍♀️ also you go once a month and walk ... she's there most weekends !

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That pub is 15 miles from where she lives..... Chris may drive but even so...... we all know one drink wouldn't take her over the limit but me personally if I'm driving choose not to have any drinks..... sometimes even one glass of wine or a beer makes me not drunk but enough to know I've had a drink..... is it worth it just for a pic on the gram 🤷‍♀️ also you go once a month and walk ... she's there most weekends !
She usually mentions where she is which is never near her exclusive estate in Wellesbourne. And it usually follows some sort of trip to a soft play etc which they’ve driven to. It’s the fact they both either have a big glass of wine or pint. It’s never small measures. And it’s every time.

Reactions: 17
I avoid taking a 3 year old to a pub or soft play thing on a bank holiday, I can't think of anything worse 😄
Saaaaame. I avoid all these places in school holidays and me and my toddler live our best life in term time

• Heart
Reactions: 17
15 miles! Could you even be arsed for a glass of wine! So they do clearly drive, pair of plonkers. A glass of wine would put her over the limit, probably a beer wouldn’t for him but why even risk it?

Reactions: 12
Saaaaame. I avoid all these places in school holidays and me and my toddler live our best life in term time
Can't imagine going on a hot sunny bank holiday, they're absolute germ factories and my son is genuinely happier with family at Grandma and Grandads playing with his cousins! Her two really won't know special occasions, as 'special occasion' to them is just the everyday now. What a shame, what will actually get them excited? Probably mummy saying let's stay home and play in the garden as it's such a rarity. I noticed the new bikes too. Fair enough if they needed them, but they have so much stuff it must be completely taken for granted. Ah well, she'll have to deal with that one, but I'm sure IT'S FINNNNNEEEE

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why don't they ever stay local-ish? Are they scared to bump into people they know or something?

Reactions: 13
I see her dad was in the park footage, I believe her mum and dad still live in Warwick. Maybe they had been to see them but my guess is they would still drive to that pub from her parents house, then of course would drive back home.

Reactions: 11
Can't imagine going on a hot sunny bank holiday, they're absolute germ factories and my son is genuinely happier with family at Grandma and Grandads playing with his cousins! Her two really won't know special occasions, as 'special occasion' to them is just the everyday now. What a shame, what will actually get them excited? Probably mummy saying let's stay home and play in the garden as it's such a rarity. I noticed the new bikes too. Fair enough if they needed them, but they have so much stuff it must be completely taken for granted. Ah well, she'll have to deal with that one, but I'm sure IT'S FINNNNNEEEE
Just all of this. We've spent most of winter in soft plays and cafes just to get out the house but this weekend we've been weeding the garden, in the park, walking round our neighbourhood. My toddler is completely bored in a pub... its just dinner to him. I agree about the bikes.. bikes are a bday or Christmas present not a just because present.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Re her latest uptick in followers - I scrolled right down to the bottom of her followers list where the latest ones will be and most of them are Milton Keynes based. Makes me wonder if she’s lifted a load from that photographer who took those pics for her in laws. In fact one of them is a young girl I know through my nieces and there is no way she would follow Fopperbollox.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.