Fopperholic #96 Quotes are stolen, lips are swollen all that protein ruining her colon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Narcissistic Nikki, find your lane and stick to it, now she’s swooning over some Cheerios, found by a SW fan .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh please…..those dairy milk cake bars…..like she’s gonna eat them! She’s got them for the boys then pretend she’ll eat them. She really thinks people fall for her tit 🤷🏻‍♀️
Like those chocolate lollies she pretended to have a bite of 🙄😆 what a fool she is

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sinking to an all time low today , now posting on her grid then taking it down and moving it to her stories showing how utterly miserable and sad her kids are. So cruel

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Those kids look miserable in 99% of her posts. They don’t appreciate any of these events because they are an almost daily experience for them. It’s nothing special.

I also reckon they don’t have much of a bond with Nikki. She has said that she has been angry for 3 weeks of the month sometimes with her self diagnosed PMDD and that she gets a really bad temper regularly. Yet she never openly admits to this behaviour until after the event and always portrays herself as miss sunny and positive. I reckon behind the scenes away from Instagram she is horrid to those boys.

Reactions: 30
My JeAnS aRe TiGhT buT iT’s FinE.
Why mention it at all then quoteaholic? Why do a laughing face at weight gain? Why is it relevant. Why is she a bleep?
Mrs mindset guru positivity coach of the world is a walking contradiction.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She really is the most disordered thing ever . On the one hand she is saying her jeans are tight then in the next she is showing gorgeous !cadburys cakes ( as if she eats one🤣 )
How on earth she is going to coach anybody about Nutrition or anything !
She is so unstable herself , patronising it’s her way or no way.
A oven in her dining room probs the least of her worries.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My JeAnS aRe TiGhT buT iT’s FinE.
Why mention it at all then quoteaholic? Why do a laughing face at weight gain? Why is it relevant. Why is she a bleep?
Mrs mindset guru positivity coach of the world is a walking contradiction.
I don't believe that they are tight, I believe that she has seen the tik tok.tight jeans hack and wants her sheep to think that she is so positive that she thought of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Your clothes are tight fopperbollox because you size down and don't but the correct size in the first place you stupid mare 🤣

so when you've fried them in the washer and dryer, they've gone down another 2 sizes and you're fucked because there's no wiggle room... you could also try getting the iron out to release the fabric 🙄 how can a woman in her 40s be so clueless. She acts like a teenager it's so embarrassing for her

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Also, I’m fairly sure she has posted the exact calories/syns in every Easter egg before in order to terrify and shame her followers.

Reactions: 17
In her stories yday when the boys were riding the trucks, she called Greyson Lawson !
God she really is fixated on Lawson only !

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Why post that pic of the boys looking miserable? Just don’t bother, nobody cares that you’ve taken them out for the millionth time this year. No wonder they look miserable, they’re knackered and overstimulated being out all day everyday. Don’t even get me started on her sharing those Easter cards on a Saturday evening the day before Easter Sunday 🤦🏼‍♀️ Bloody clueless!
She never makes an effort does she when it comes to celebratory days. Everything is a half arsed attempt. She’s too busy throwing money away daily trying to entertain them but when it comes to special days she doesn’t bother or begs for freebies. Bizarre behaviour.

Reactions: 17
Your clothes are tight fopperbollox because you size down and don't but the correct size in the first place you stupid mare 🤣

so when you've fried them in the washer and dryer, they've gone down another 2 sizes and you're fucked because there's no wiggle room... you could also try getting the iron out to release the fabric 🙄 how can a woman in her 40s be so clueless. She acts like a teenager it's so embarrassing for her
Wrestling on the bed with them in the morning using her shoe lace

Reactions: 8
Lovely beautiful sunny Easter day but no sign of her staying home having family/ friends round for fun / BBQ . She has to be out !
Oh wait …….. they all avoid her embarrassing , belittling,behaviour and croaky/ Squealey voice that’s why .
Too embarrassed to show her bright orange face to everybody 😂
Ease off the Quick tan Fopps , just like the Botox & Filler it’s doing you no favours.
Miney not well spent .

Reactions: 9
What a narcissistic bleep she is (sorry I swore) absolutely hate the witch

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The duck was that weird laugh/giggle on her story this morning talking to the Alexa. She is so FALSE when she’s around those kids and they always look totally bewildered by her fake sweetness as though they haven’t a clue who the hell she is compared to her normal self

I *hate* that they drink and drive with small kids in the car.
I know it's probably not enough to put them over the limit but it's lunchtime, they're small people and they don't eat much. That's a big glass of wine and he's on a full pint
Totally agree. They seem to do it every week too. Why do they both have to drink? I’m very much of the opinion that no amount of alcohol is ‘safe’ for driving, especially when you have children in the car, and that there should not be a ‘legal amount’.

She definitely has a weird relationship with drink considering she is so anal about food.

I *hate* that they drink and drive with small kids in the car.
I know it's probably not enough to put them over the limit but it's lunchtime, they're small people and they don't eat much. That's a big glass of wine and he's on a full pint
Why can’t they bloody well cook a roast at home. Stupid money wasters

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.