Fopperholic #95 Blazerholic referencing her 'size 8' bum, begging engagement & not just from her mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just having quick scroll of her 'grid' and I've counted 4 posts dedicated to Lawson, calling him angel face and blue eyed boy blah blah....Where's Grayson's posts? Because I cannot see ONE! he's an extra in every post he features in. She's absolutely disgusting she needs a happy slap.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
The bleeping shame of donating £5. Hard faced witch she is! Go without your Costa for a week and donate a decent amount you absolute witch!
Can I just add that donating to charity is a wonderful thing but if anyone cannot do so I don’t mean to offend you. I’ve been far too poor at times and family comes first in those instances but I will always give what I can when I can. I just take umbrage with the self proclaimed person who just ‘loves to help people’ who spends hundreds upon hundreds each month on tat giving £5. I didn’t want to hurt anyone with my comment.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Can I just add that donating to charity is a wonderful thing but if anyone cannot do so I don’t mean to offend you. I’ve been far too poor at times and family comes first in those instances but I will always give what I can when I can. I just take umbrage with the self proclaimed person who just ‘loves to help people’ who spends hundreds upon hundreds each month on tat giving £5. I didn’t want to hurt anyone with my comment.
I'd deffo expect more from someone who likes to brag about their wealth at every opportunity. I totally agree with you

Reactions: 21
Just having quick scroll of her 'grid' and I've counted 4 posts dedicated to Lawson, calling him angel face and blue eyed boy blah blah....Where's Grayson's posts? Because I cannot see ONE! he's an extra in every post he features in. She's absolutely disgusting she needs a happy slap.
My heart is actually breaking for that poor boy. I think it's because it's harder to hide his squint so she doesn't post close ups with him. Nikki own it for once in your life! My son has a squint, he's monitored regularly, no sight issues. Would I hide him from photos? No!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
My heart is actually breaking for that poor boy. I think it's because it's harder to hide his squint so she doesn't post close ups with him. Nikki own it for once in your life! My son has a squint, he's monitored regularly, no sight issues. Would I hide him from photos? No!!
She needs calling out for it, it's painfully obvious that he's the fave for whatever reason. She never says nice things like that solely about Grayson. She's an evil, wicked, heartless witch! 😠

Reactions: 18
You watch there will be one this week!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Filtered to duck pic to make faverson look blonder and more blue eyed.... she's a vile women clutching on to any kind of engagement 🙄🙄

My child watches his fair share of TV and YouTube kids and he has no Americanisms! So those kids must watch a hell of a lot
Same! Both my kids are autistic and use the iPad as a means of comfort and regulation and neither of them have any Americanisms?! Sweets are sweets and money is coins 😂

Reactions: 13
Bad parent klaxon here 😆 my daughter has picked up some Americanisms from YouTube and her much older brother who has online friends in America. She’s 6 and says dollars 😆 but we do correct her

Reactions: 12
Bad parent klaxon here 😆 my daughter has picked up some Americanisms from YouTube and her much older brother who has online friends in America. She’s 6 and says dollars 😆 but we do correct her
🙌🙌 My 4yo asks for candy and my 6yo told me to walk on the sidewalk the other day 😖😊
I'm blaming holding down a full time job whilst working at home during the pandemic whilst my husband still went to work. It was tough.
Trying to reverse the vocabulary is proving difficult.
The more I fight it the more they do it I swear.

Filtered to duck pic to make faverson look blonder and more blue eyed.... she's a vile women clutching on to any kind of engagement 🙄🙄
She’s filtered that photo so much they look like extras from children of the corn!
Like another poster said, the photo is the stuff of nightmares. She’s crazy & sad the amount of altering she does to her photos, the ultimate catfish! Those boys will grow up looking at their family album and think ‘who’s that!’ 😆🙈

• Haha

I totally got what you mean. Someone who spends £600 on trainers can afford £10 donation. £5 is just a bit shameful from her

Reactions: 20
Stuff of nightmares. She makes out like LawLaw is her double, he looks like a blonde haired version of otherson who is the double of Chris.
Has she got white eye liner on? She looks awful as Lawson is a normal colour she looks so orange with white hair. Her make up looks caked on for a trip to the park

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has she got white eye liner on? She looks awful as Lawson is a normal colour she looks so orange with white hair. Her make up looks caked on for a trip to the park
I don’t know how she can bear so much make up I’m in my 40s and as I get older I can’t stand the feel of it on my skin it also emphasises every line ( which isn’t that many at the mo!) give me a bare face or a bit of tinted moisturiser any day!

She will have white liner on she has mentioned it before on her makeup vids on youtube.
She thinks it makes her eyes look bigger.
Marilyn monroe used to do it and does have that effect when done subtley.
Doesn't have the same effect when you apply it like Nikki and end up with a thick white chalky line under your eyeball.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She will have white liner on she has mentioned it before on her makeup vids on youtube.
She thinks it makes her eyes look bigger.
Marilyn monroe used to do it and does have that effect when done subtley.
Doesn't have the same effect when you apply it like Nikki and end up with a thick white chalky line under your eyeball.
It’s supposed to help make the whites of your eyes look whiter too if you suffer from bloodshot eyes, but like you say, it’s supposed to be subtle 🤦‍♀️😆

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.