Fopperholic #95 Blazerholic referencing her 'size 8' bum, begging engagement & not just from her mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this isn't evidence all her interactions with her boys are staged for the gram and she just plonks them in front of the telly or their tablets while she fucks around on her phone, online shopping and posing in the mirror.. I don't know what is.
Screenshot_20220329-195528_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 17
She’s shared a page about a Gofund me for a gorgeous baby who’s passed away, after all the money she wastes on crappy clothes she’s donated £5!
I was literally just coming here to say the same. I’m honestly gobsmacked 🤬 Pretty sure her Subway order costs more. “I just love helping people” - like duck you do, you selfish and conceited waste of oxygen!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
If this isn't evidence all her interactions with her boys are staged for the gram and she just plonks them in front of the telly or their tablets while she fucks around on her phone, online shopping and posing in the mirror.. I don't know what is.
View attachment 1158944
Sorry but the way she behaves with faveson over her other kid makes me 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 otherson will always be the third wheel!!

They are 100% babysat by the tv and ipad 24/7 and have been since a very young age. She showed how quick they were to swipe and tap on them before. That's duck all to do with being clever, that's called electronic parenting

Reactions: 28
My child watches his fair share of TV and YouTube kids and he has no Americanisms! So those kids must watch a hell of a lot

Reactions: 16
My child watches his fair share of TV and YouTube kids and he has no Americanisms! So those kids must watch a hell of a lot
Yep my kids have a few faves on YouTube - Adley McBride being number one, and they’ve never once come out with any Americanisms either! 🥴

Reactions: 12
She’s shared a page about a Gofund me for a gorgeous baby who’s passed away, after all the money she wastes on crappy clothes she’s donated £5!
Coming to say the same, she’s donated £5 yet constantly wasted her money and brags that she owns all these designer items!! Vile women

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I was literally just coming here to say the same. I’m honestly gobsmacked 🤬 Pretty sure her Subway order costs more. “I just love helping people” - like duck you do, you selfish and conceited waste of oxygen!
It’s because she didn’t flog the sofas for £500 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I came to say the same £5 !! Has this woman no shame about anything
Simply no she hasn’t. She also said she gets asked to share these go fund pages regularly but has made an exception as this one is local. She loves helping people but sharing go fund me pages is too much effort! The woman is vile!

Omg she actually knows the family as well? She comments how she has met the babies mother.
£5 is absolutely pathetic given her/their lifestyle and how much she shouts about the behind the scenes stuff she does for charity. Total BS! Either they have no money, or she just doesn't do charity. Probably both.

(Remembering her tight fisted comment on the sofa ad) 'I'll throw in the extra cushions as well' like she's included something fabulous but nope some old, flat, used scatter cushions because she wants rid. No one wanted those or the crushed velvet monstrosities.

She's just not my type of person in any way!

Reactions: 24
The bleeping shame of donating £5. Hard faced witch she is! Go without your Costa for a week and donate a decent amount you absolute witch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.