Fopperholic #94 Beige this, beige that, sets up another uhhmazing Insta page to spout any old tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just awful. She’s angry and nasty all the time…yeah it might get worse around her period but lots of people have similar. It’s awful for genuine suffers. My hormones are so extreme around my period I’ve nearly lost my job cos I’ve shouted at my manager and then sobbed. It’s degrading to the extreme. Because people roll their eyes like you’re insane and can’t control yourself.

She needs to see a psychiatrist.

View attachment 1147960
Imagine needing a filter that makes you look like the this.
Rubber face..With her big fake lips 👄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This lady is ugly. You can feel the ugliness radiating out of her pores. I find it extremely sad that vulnerable people are taken in by this.

Reactions: 17
I've just gone back and read her post and I honestly think she is more likely to be peri-menopausal than have the PMDD which I will be honest to say I had never heard of...... she I think is using that condition as an excuse for being a vile witch with a nasty temper/angry moods when that is probably more likely to be bad PMT... it is also to do with the fact she is spoilt, selfish, self absored and a narc !! .... she just cannot accept that she is aging and that things like bloatedness, weight gain, heavy periods etc are part and parcel of her age.... I think she just needs to label herself with something to make herself appealing..... her lack of knowledge shines through ... 'didn't bother to finish the books' 'cbt not really helpful' 'deffo does not and never has had depression/low mood etc'...... she is I think just jumping on the band wagon and drawing in many women who do suffer.. all those comments kind of shows what her target audience are.... 30/40/50 year old women not the young wannabes she wishes she was attracting.....

Reactions: 16
In the same way that her constant purchasing allows her to distract herself from the fact that having kids is something she clearly regrets, the label of PMDD allows her to convince herself she isn’t a total bleep. And lord knows that if Nikki wants a label, a label she will have 🤡

She’s not very self-aware for a life coach, is she?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
New thread title suggestion.
Fopperholic #95 marriage on the rocks, desperately trying to get her narcissism excused by the docs

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Funny how she doesn’t mention vaginal dryness as a symptom of perimenopause... probably because le petit chode hasn’t been anywhere near for months 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So I'm friends with a slimming world consultant (triple gold/triple pearl award) who has just retired from SW and has gone off to a lovely new career and to enjoy golfing several times a week as she does now and a slower pace of life. The stark difference between the two is staggering. The woman is literally one of the loveliest women I've ever met. She was not only a SW consultant but a big part of the village community. She is such a kind lady and never makes anyone feel low like Nikki Ryan Fopperholic does each and every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh do duck off Nicola that you helped someone at a car parking machine. If you’ve helped someone and then post about it on SM then it’s about you and not the act. I work in patient services for the NHS and get to help people all day long (sometimes get shouted at too), I get paid proper money and don’t have to sponge or do swipe ups or jump out of jelly pots. Maybe you should try getting a real job and some purpose in your life.
This is why I unfollowed her when she showed off that she’d given her sat nav to her nail lady. A good deed spoken is a good deed undone. If you need to tell people you’ve done a good deed then you aren’t doing it to help you’re doing it for praise! She’s a dick

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Funny how she doesn’t mention vaginal dryness as a symptom of perimenopause... probably because le petit chode hasn’t been anywhere near for months 🤪🤪🤪
She probably hasn’t noticed the vaginal dryness. She’s been with the ankle grazer so long its constantly dry. She only gets moist over shopping.

3AA6A2BB-3A49-42D9-9369-61482CBD0006.jpeg

“They taste like sausage but way better!” - she’s so bad at describing anything x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.