Fopperholic #94 Beige this, beige that, sets up another uhhmazing Insta page to spout any old tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This Luisa post is really making some waves. Seen it mentioned on a couple of threads and some meme pages have picked it up. No wonder Nikki chickened out and deleted her comment…shame you can’t delete your prejudices though Nikki which you made very clear with your clap emojis. What a fantastic trait for a life coach.
Can anyone summarise what she said this Luisa? Sorry can’t watch on my phone as husband here he’ll think I’ve gone mad

Reactions: 10
A life coach who has 20 years supporting people calling people a bellend when it suits her 🤣🤣🤣 what a stupid witch she is! It's about time she had some comments on her page with some home truths!

Reactions: 19
Why is this stupid cow still tagging slimming world on her coaching page? And see that she's stealing sw lingo to use for her own content. They need to sue her
What's 'channelmumvillage'? And she's hashtagged it twice too.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I had contact with SW about her years ago and while they said they were concerned (specifically about the advice to spray bleach on leftovers) and said she wasn’t to post syn values they didn’t really seem to do anything further. She still posts syns all the time which is an infringement of their intellectual property but they don’t seem to be willing to do anything about her. I really wish they would!! I reckon we should all report her everytime she posts syn values or inappropriate posts tagging SW as they may act if they are bombarded with complaints.
Lots of people use the slimming world hashtag that aren’t directly linked to them. So she’s not alone, doesn’t mean it’s right but I’ve seen loads of weight loss and cookery people do it.

Reactions: 9
She is so thick she misses the point of quadruple strength juice! Her insides will be rotten!
I thought this... she's seriously thick as tit .... any squash is super strong if you put enough in........ does she think it tastes better ? I have squash now and again but really don't like the double strength stuff - even a little bit too much and it's way too strong ! A 'foodie' 'healthy eater' would not be guzzling super strong squash and fizzy diet pop....

I can't believe people are so gullible and fall for her bullshit !

Reactions: 13
Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought super strength/double strength/quadruple strength etc squash just means you use less as it's stronger in smaller quantities 🤔 not like Fopperholic still having more of it in her glass than the amount of water!
And no doubt giving it to the boys in the same quantities as before too 🤢

She is a lazy lazy woman she really is... copy and paste job from 18 months ago...
Oh bloody hell, well spotted! God she's tit.

Reactions: 14
Damage control fopperbollox? You've always been a c u n t don't try and hide it

I hate no hun but it would be nice if she got into a feud with him because he would rip her several arseholes 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.