Fopperholic #92 part time mum, full time C U Next Tuesday!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that was a very entertaining catch up, you just know she's done something epic when you get up to 4 or 5 unread pages :ROFLMAO: im snorting at the picture of them dressed up, tragic fuckers! His stance and expression is giving me Richie from bottom vibes

bottom.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Well I think his outfit is excellent…

An excellent form of contraception

#vaginaldrynessguatanteed

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Ok ok… I’ve just woke up from a lovely child-free lie in absolutely traumatised because I dreamt about Flopps 😩 I was in Prague with her, but the little miracles were too (as if that would ever happen). She had her own room, but she refused to have them in there with her, so the gormless duo were squeezed into my bed. Squintson had glasses and an eye patch which he wore to bed 🥴 She kept popping in to helicopter parent, but actually stayed sat bolt upright in bed all night to police her socials.

I need counselling now 😩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The funniest thing is that these clothes havent shrunk in the wash they are actually fresh off asos and cost a bomb reslly much more than a family food budget

what facsinates me is they cant be earning hundreds of thousands her job is basically a hobby yet money for new outfits weekends away etc manic shopping all when the cost of living is escalating and most couples will divorce over money

its such an awkwdard photo with his hand around her shoulder and his fist clenched added to the mad outifts

Reactions: 17
All the clothes she buys and she’s still wearing that scalloped edge top she’s worn loads of times before. Surely one of those not underwear bodysuits would have been an option, no?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
All the clothes she buys and she’s still wearing that scalloped edge top she’s worn loads of times before. Surely one of those not underwear bodysuits would have been an option, no?!
Those definitely went back as soon as she had removed her hoof from them 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16
So Chris hasn’t actually seen the boys at all for his birthday? They really don’t behave like parents at all . Their idea of celebrating is always without their children

• Sad
Reactions: 25
So Chris hasn’t actually seen the boys at all for his birthday? They really don’t behave like parents at all . Their idea of celebrating is always without their children
I bet she wanted to go away more than he did but she pretended it was for his benefit. All she's done is post to show off on instagram. She had the Prague highlight set up the minute they got there

Reactions: 16
Bet she didn't want to celebrate with the boys as she would have had to by a birthday cake. Imagine all the sins she's saved.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hahaha those outfits 🤣🤣🤣

I’m just glad I saw them before I put my daughter down for a nap or my laughing would have woken her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I would never of left my young children on my birthday..... my 40th I had 3 under 10 and they were all at the party I had for family and friends.... the only thing different was my parents took them home so we could continue to party with friends who had travelled to celebrate.... same with hubbys 40th and both our 50ths (though kids adults now)..... We went abroad for my 50th after my actual birthday and they stayed with my parents but by then only 2 were still school age and they were teenagers....how can they not want to have them with them for such a special occasion..

The recent pic is so edited she looks gruby..... her coat looks cheap and nasty and Chris - WTF is he wearing !! Ridiculous ... looks like summer chinos with a polo neck, bovver boots and a overcoat that is probably too small....

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.