Fopperholic #92 part time mum, full time C U Next Tuesday!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a treat these pair are... 😂😂😂
Jesus!! Her green suit is revolting. It looks so cheap and ugly. Can't even look at the shoes.... Chris' outfit is awful, nothing goes together and it's cheap and poorly made. He's far too old and chavvy to pull off that look.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Whilst I didn't know what the bronze babies were I googled it and she could at least of said what they were all about.... she probably has no idea what she's looking at - just hopping on and off the bus taking videos of the view and random strangers ! This is what I found on google.

The ten dreamlike babies inching their way up the unconventional Žižkov Television Tower in Prague 3 were placed permanently on that eyesore during 2001. The grotesque infants are climbing a structure that jars the beauty of Prague’s skyline, a symbol of the Communist era, unable to reach adulthood, their growth stifled by this landmark of totalitarian rule. The outrageous babies also portray a bloated, surreal childhood. Some assert that Černý’s creations did not improve the looks of the Žižkov site: VirtualTourist.com even rated the TV tower as the second ugliest building in the world. Three bronze babies were also placed on Prague’s Kampa Island.
I think that’s what you call ignorance. She’s too ignorant to acknowledge intelligently and research.
She is so ignorant. How has she not managed to see them mentioned on any of the websites. Does she not know that Prague is in the Czech Republic and therefore under a communist rule until about 1990 I think.

Those babies represent chaos I’m sure she hasn’t realised it’s babies and was implying it’s in some way sexual.

There are ones of men just walking blindly one after the other that just looking completely beaten. A bit like Chris really…will be moving for him when he sees them. Comrades after all.

The outfits are beyond tacky. I can feel the static from here.
6693C78C-7CCC-49B0-A7EA-03202A97A0F3.jpeg

1B40E315-8FD2-4231-A635-64FF361964E4.png

She spent £103 to look like a twister ice lolly.

They are ageing like milk not fine wine. And her legs look like tree trunks in the see through pants.

Is chivalry dead…he literally pushes in to get a drink and she’s on the Diet Coke. Quit the diet Fopps. It’s not worth it when you spend all the time and money you do…and this is what you have to offer.

265F4081-83EC-482B-9799-F8DB1280326B.jpeg

2C479519-DC09-4DFF-A1AC-3FCC017C5644.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
they look HILARIOUS!!!! I think all the people who tell them how wonderful they look are doing us a massive favour as we get more photos like this.
Has Chris gone grey overnight?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
they look HILARIOUS!!!! I think all the people who tell them how wonderful they look are doing us a massive favour as we get more photos like this.
Has Chris gone grey overnight?
The Just For Men budget has obviously took a hit like the sock and trouser budget.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1074047for all you blocked tattlers that need a laugh!! Hey kermit! 😁
This is not a couple that has good sex is it?
He’s so not into her anymore.
He is going along with the motions as she’s the mother (not a great one) of his sons. He can probably remember they used to have fun but he’s mentally checking out. If I was her I’d be in a blind panic trying to sort this out.
At the moment her tactic will be to just keep booking things so he has to stay. She’ll have something else booked so he thinks ooh l will wait till after Easter, then it will be summer. She’s on borrowed time here.

31D7C60B-1FBB-4570-B6EE-31D029CA1820.png

5A3B76FA-7519-4240-8728-796A2C981C49.png
He’s more relaxed touching his mother than her. Sad really

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He is going along with the motions as she’s the mother (not a great one) of his sons. He can probably remember they used to have fun but he’s mentally checking out. If I was her I’d be in a blind panic trying to sort this out.
At the moment her tactic will be to just keep booking things so he has to stay. She’ll have something else booked so he thinks ooh l will wait till after Easter, then it will be summer. She’s on borrowed time here.

View attachment 1074501
View attachment 1074502He’s more relaxed touching his mother than her. Sad really
The arm round her says friend not lover

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And everyone else seems to be dressed for the weather and then there is these two twats thinking it’s July in Benidorm

• Haha
Reactions: 24

View attachment 1074501
View attachment 1074502He’s more relaxed touching his mother than her. Sad really
The scary Mary face in the middle 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 too much botox huni?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does she think her sheep will be interested in seeing the interior of these bars she is going to... I wonder what ridiculous outfits they are wearing tonight . Not sure they'll top last night's birthday outfits 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 1074501
Laughing at my own jokes here but favourite son is a literal crotch goblin in this pic ha ha 😂
12C1A444-81FB-40B0-9A96-B15B3C7AE9ED.jpeg

She looks pretty in this pic but it’s obviously not her real face at all.

View attachment 1074603
he reminded me so much of mr bean in that photo, and then I found this gem 😂
More chemistry between these two than Nikki and Chris.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The arm round her says friend not lover
He hasn't posted any pictures of her and him on his stories. Just pictures of his meals.
He always used to post pictures of her when they went on holiday and special occasions.
Do you think its a bit like Alice Evans and Ioan Gruffudd before their break up?
Where the wife is so self engrossed and focused on controlling the relationship and having things her way, that she is completely oblivious to how much her husband is distancing and checking out.
Then when the husband ends it it is a big shock to the wife, even though the writing was on the wall for over a year.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.