Fopperholic #92 part time mum, full time C U Next Tuesday!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally thought about the Mandarin Oriental there too. Doubt she's even heard of it though! It's a bit too chic for her.
She will when she reads here…lol. Don’t bother Nikki hun they’ll spit your fake designer goods the minute you walk through the door! 😂

Also her gushing posts after a pint and she’s got the horn on. 🤮

She’s not worked in years so he’s paid for his own birthday treat. Hence why she’s resorted to the brothel hotel. To pay him in the only currency she can 👌🏻👈🏻💦

64131EFB-FF76-4D46-96A8-D69E8567A82C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She will when she reads here…lol. Don’t bother Nikki hun they’ll spit your fake designer goods the minute you walk through the door! 😂

Also her gushing posts after a pint and she’s got the horn on. 🤮

She’s not worked in years so he’s paid for his own birthday treat. Hence why she’s resorted to the brothel hotel. To pay him in the only currency she can 👌🏻👈🏻💦

View attachment 1071795
Jesus, Otherson who doesn’t have a squint is the double of him, poor kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has she slimmed his face, or is he stressed and fucked off being married to her ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has she slimmed his face, or is he stressed and fucked off being married to her ?
She probably has slimmed his face, it looks like she airbrushed his hand in the airplane photo, so I wouldn’t put it past her to tweak his face too

• Haha
I can’t think of anything worse than taking your husband away for HIS 40th, yet telling your insta followers that you’re taking them with you… my husband would be asking what the duck I was doing?! I wouldn’t even have my phone out, I’d be exploring, eating, drinking, walking, talking and spending precious child free time with the person I love.

Vacuous bint.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I can’t think of anything worse than taking your husband away for HIS 40th, yet telling your insta followers that you’re taking them with you… my husband would be asking what the duck I was doing?! I wouldn’t even have my phone out, I’d be exploring, eating, drinking, walking, talking and spending precious child free time with the person I love.

Vacuous bint.
The person she loves the most isn’t Chris.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's already got a Prague highlight. Clearly this is a content holiday 🙄 why would you be putting those hashtags on a post about your husband's 40th too? Have a day off you dick

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I cannot believe Chris held up his hand to show his tight wedding band. What 40 year old man does something his wife tells him to do, in reaction to something spoken about on a gossip sight. What a little witch (him and her!)

Reactions: 21
He looked so happy and healthy 10 years ago 🤣🤣🤣

Also this pic and Mazza's comment 🙈🙈🙈
Mazza so fancied Chris didn’t she. Her and Nikki clearly thought they’d won the jackpot when she managed to pull him.

Is he holding 4 fingers up for 40? Or to show off his spot welded ring?

Also it’s amazing what difference a filter makes to her eyes. I’ve also never known someone look worse in a mask than without ha x

BECE1B6A-2017-45B2-BCA7-B21B3E05B817.png

FC60F4CA-1BD9-4689-9571-89EB6937DBD3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We don’t go out often, we’ve definitely not done an overnight since my third was born but when we do go out we like to do it right. Tacky red weird brothel hotel just wtf! It would hurt my eyes!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We don’t go out often, we’ve definitely not done an overnight since my third was born but when we do go out we like to do it right. Tacky red weird brothel hotel just wtf! It would hurt my eyes!
Also with covid it’s made it harder to travel.

Booking into a brothel hotel is an all time moral low for Fopps!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s been at the lip fillers or cheek fillers or something. Her mouth is so lopsided when she speaks and she’s got that hamster look about her.
8396565A-F7C7-47B6-99E6-B1836F6E72FF.jpeg
0677D945-2D83-4C51-B50C-A44C40D11B30.png
2123D526-617A-4B5E-AF4E-8EE8F6FC5689.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Kind of disappointed that Chris didn’t crack out the UCLA sweatshirt for the flight again.. 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.