Fopperholic #92 part time mum, full time C U Next Tuesday!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m waiting with baited breath for the Monday update…has the line actually been drawn and are they at little kickers before a subway lunch before going to soft play? I need to know 🤣🤣🤣
I was just coming here to say the same 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Subway salad post incoming with some status about how much she LOVEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!! it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It will be little kickers then shoved them in the gym crèche so she can work out then subway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow, the difference between her interacting with Grayson, to how she interacts with Lawson, is shocking. How is she not watching that back and seeing the blatant favouritism?! bleeping vile woman

• Sad
Reactions: 13
FYI Nikki, the difference between watching a story and liking a post, is nothing to do with people “watching you” it’s more to do with this…..

Story - watch it, think “what a boring bleep” and move on.

Post - look at it, far too many words associated with said post, can’t be bothered to read it. Can’t be bothered to like, yet another, eye bleeping wotsit head selfie, that has nothing to do with the dissertation under it. Can’t comment “what a bleep” as a blocking and voice note would occur. So just moves on.
Hope that clearly explains it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
That reel is scripted too, she's prompting them, bloody sad sack 🙄 I did chuckle that she can't stretch reels so looks nothing like her long lean mirror selfies......her thigh at the end of the reel is no way a size 8 thigh! Why do her loyal followers not see this??

Reactions: 16
😂😂😂

What a conclusion to come to!
I guess she's decided that people watching her stories are from Tattle and are jealous. Or she's just being rude to people who genuinely follow her but don't get round to liking the posts. Either way, not exactly encouraging anyone to like her posts is it!

Attachments

Reactions: 12
😂😂😂

I guess she's decided that people watching her stories are from Tattle and are jealous. Or she's just being rude to people who genuinely follow her but don't get round to liking the posts. Either way, not exactly encouraging anyone to like her posts is it!
Plus as always her grammar is shocking...... 'thank you to everyone single person that follows us and engages with my post' ALWAYS about her.. me me me !!

Reactions: 12
😂😂😂

Thing is, a lot of the time I just watch insta stories I don't look at my feed as I can't be bothered, so I bet a lot of people do the same. Also Nikki, your content is boring so you only have your self to blame for people not "liking" your crap 😘

Reactions: 14
😂😂😂

Most of the people who like her posts and comment are doing so because they're all part of the same group of desperate insta huns and just like posts for return likes to "support" each other, it's so bloody obvious, same old knobbers commenting every time "ooh love this" "looks so yummy" "you look amazing" "love the blazer" it's probably all just copied and pasted standard replies they do to everyone else in the same circle! and of course mazza who makes up half of her piss poor engagement

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's so behind with the times. Most active fitness/slimming accounts have a tiktok account going too alongside instagram, Facebook, YouTube etc. She is like a nana trying to work the sky remote

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She's so behind with the times. Most active fitness/slimming accounts have a tiktok account going too alongside instagram, Facebook, YouTube etc. She is like a nana trying to work the sky remote
Oh I wish she'd do those tiktok dances - it'd be bleeping hilarious.... !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When she does the stories saying “new post” it’s never anything new so it’s no wonder her engagement is at an all time low, even with the followers that seem to like her!

It’s like bingo to guess whether it’s another pan fried chicken disaster, her posing at the gym, some polyester tit clothes from the sale rail or the gormless two doing something ordinary… she hasn’t produced any new content for years!

Reactions: 15
Thing is, a lot of the time I just watch insta stories I don't look at my feed as I can't be bothered, so I bet a lot of people do the same. Also Nikki, your content is boring so you only have your self to blame for people not "liking" your crap 😘
Same, I can't be bothered to like posts and anything I see that's useful like recipes I just screenshot them

Screenshot_20220207-184921.png

This would be amazing if Instagram went...these so called influencers would not have a clue how to do a real job...how will Nikki Ryan Fopperholic get admiration then? She will have to get to a lapdancing club whilst the boys are at nursery and earn money or something if she wants her ego stroked all day...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So if her grandad died last week I’m pretty sure on Tuesday she was off shopping or getting her eye brows done did she actually leave the boys with her mum who just lost her dad. Not saying it wouldn’t be a good distraction but I’d do something with my mum not just leave my kids with her and go for me time.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
So if her grandad died last week I’m pretty sure on Tuesday she was off shopping or getting her eye brows done did she actually leave the boys with her mum who just lost her dad. Not saying it wouldn’t be a good distraction but I’d do something with my mum not just leave my kids with her and go for me time.
Wow she is so heartless and selfish! True narcissism, nothing will get in her way of doing what she wants, for herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.