Fopperholic #92 part time mum, full time C U Next Tuesday!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saying goodnight to my precious darlings melts me (or whatever tripe she spouts). Yes Nicola we all know it’s because you’re ecstatic that they’re locked in their room away from you potentially for another 12 hours out of 24. Vile witch can’t even hug her children naturally. The bloody child catcher looks more natural with children 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why is it with some men on SW the more weight they lose the less they wear
In photo 1 this guys gone from shorts to bollock naked and in photo 2 shorts to a thong.
Calm down mate, the SW insta grannies bigging you up aren't gonna leave Dave indoors just because you've flashed your syn free sausage at them
View attachment 1044674View attachment 1044678
I just realised i posted on the wrong thread 🙊 was meant for the slimming world #3 thread!
I do apologise for unwittingly scarring any of you! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She's vile. That reel.. she pretty much hugs grayson then pushes him away.
Couldn't be more about Lawson if she tried.
She is like an awkward auntie around those poor boys.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
My hugs to my niece n nephew looks more loving n natural than her “mum” hugs!

Reactions: 18
That’s the most awkward reel she’s ever posted. Not really sure what the point of posting it was? I’ve never seen someone so fake and wooden with her own children. That was such a bizarre video.

Reactions: 23
That reel makes me sick to my stomach!!! Her body language is so negative to that poor boy!!! 🥺😳 he knows she doesn't like him! Look at how he hesitates to touch her! She can't bare to touch him either!! Now look at the way she sits at Lawson arms open and around him, hanging on his every word. He doesn't hesitate to hug and kiss her because he knows he won't be rejected 🥺 she sits there lapping him up while he plays up to her. She should hang her head in shame!!! Evil evil witch!!! I am absolutely gobsmacked at how much she favours this child over the other one. We joke about it on here, but no it's actually bad now 🥴

• Sad
Reactions: 30
That reel!! How can a mother be SOOOOOOOO(!) awkward with her own kids?! So staged too I did a full on cringe! She has watched that back and thought it looked good?!! Such a weird mother. She’s always looked so awkward with them but this is another level! And what possesses someone to think to film this? It’s just something most parents do every night no? Maybe she doesn’t do this every night so that’s why it looks awkward? I bet normally she just sends them to bed on their own 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 21
That reel!! How can a mother be SOOOOOOOO(!) awkward with her own kids?! So staged too I did a full on cringe! She has watched that back and thought it looked good?!! Such a weird mother. She’s always looked so awkward with them but this is another level! And what possesses someone to think to film this? It’s just something most parents do every night no? Maybe she doesn’t do this every night so that’s why it looks awkward? I bet normally she just sends them to bed on their own 🤷🏼‍♀️
I agree I don't think she puts them to bed they looked awkward with her there. My son is the same age and just gets into bed with no fuss, grabs his books he wants us to read and settles. He would however be bouncing around if someone else put him to bed. She's a horrible fake witch that reel has just topped it off for me 😵

Reactions: 15
I hug my neighbours grandchild and work colleagues children with more enthusiasm than she hugs her precious miracles 🙄 everything about her is so contrived.... absolutely nothing natural about it... I think she sets up the camera to film this bullshit like the time she 'played' little red riding hood ....... sadly while she has a handful of followers blowing smoke up her arse with comments and praise she won't give this up.... they are asking where her loungewear is from and saying they cried when she got pregnant... along with she is the best mother ever.. that's all she cares for is constant praise .... lawson is the absolute double of Chris in that video too I think...

Reactions: 17
I wonder how long it will be before she jumps on the wheatabix cheese cake thingy bandwagon. ? But will do something different to make it hers!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder how long it will be before she jumps on the wheatabix cheese cake thingy bandwagon. ? But will do something different to make it hers!
Oh don’t it turns my stomach I’m sick of seeing it. That and overnights oats 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
My son made it... said it tasted (in his words) bleeping rank...🤣🤣 and his didn't include squash 😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m waiting with baited breath for the Monday update…has the line actually been drawn and are they at little kickers before a subway lunch before going to soft play? I need to know 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.