Fopperholic #90 Get in the bin, you’ll never coach your followers thin!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t have a shot of baileys in a coffee cos was driving feel like why does she even mention it? It’s such an odd thing to say!
But will sit and drink a glass of wine, whilst her husband drinks a pint and then drives home 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can barely tell the difference in her before/after hair reel. Just looks as she's had it washed. Bet it cost £100's though, every 6 weeks to leave with practically the same hair as you went in with 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
It looks like it has been brushed and that’s it! What a waste of money but at least it’s more time away from the boys

Reactions: 21
It never looks any different. Is she still having her baby highlights or whatever it was she used to say she got?
I hate those terms she uses! Baby lights, root smudge etc and she goes into hairdresser-speak detail like she created the style/colour herself.
In her world you get your hair done a few times? That makes you an expert hair stylist 😂 just like working as a Saturday girl in a shoe shop translates to 'worked in the shoe industry' with videos on how to measure your children's feet (incorrectly), and working at eurocar rentals means she's a highly knowledgeable car expert. I could go on, there's plenty more!

Had a C section and immediately was an expert in recovery.

Had twins and immediately became an expert it parenting/sleep/weaning (but not sitting them up)

Lost puppy fat and became a SW consultant cos she loves the attention and feeling superior = weight loss expert.
Her new venture is just this with a higher price tag. Oh hun you’re overweight, poor thing… well follow my (SW) diet and you too can size down and fit into XS 😘

I hate those terms she uses! Baby lights, root smudge etc and she goes into hairdresser-speak detail like she created the style/colour herself.
In her world you get your hair done a few times? That makes you an expert hair stylist 😂 just like working as a Saturday girl in a shoe shop translates to 'worked in the shoe industry' with videos on how to measure your children's feet (incorrectly), and working at eurocar rentals means she's a highly knowledgeable car expert. I could go on, there's plenty more!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I agree. It’s all said with smugness !

Those YouTube videos were cringe!! The one where she pretends to be an insta make up
Person but does it for like two minutes. It’s so uncomfortable and then laughs manically!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
7 comments on the hair reel and 15 minus her comments on the boys at little kickers ... doing great at SM hey Nicola 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 14
shes basically deep conditioned her hair and brushed it
its not even trimmed!!!!
Where does she get all the money from seriously??????

Reactions: 16
Her hair is boring as duck...same as her. "Oh I've got loads of hair so it takes ages" 🙄 duck off. I've seen your hair on your vlogs prikki it looks as dry and dead as your turkey mince... if her hair was that great, why did she need extensions. I used to wince watching her stab at her hair with the straighteners then yank it through 😬

• Haha
I bet payment for him went through his books and the rest of them through hers
I’d be inclined to agree completely.

INFLUENCER TAX: HOW MUCH TAX DO I NEED TO PAY AS AN ONLINE INFLUENCER?
The first thing to say here is that there is no official ‘influencer tax’. What we’re talking about instead is the taxes associated with being an online influencer. For both brands and influencers alike, it’s crucial to know exactly what you’ve earned (and how you’ve earned it). This is in order to work out exactly what you owe.

Both full-time and part-time influencers need to register as self-employed with HMRC. So, even if you have another job, perhaps one where you’re enrolled on PAYE, you must still pay tax on the income you’ve earned online. The amount of income tax you pay as a blogger or influencer depends on how much of your income is above the tax-free Personal Allowance of £12,500 (as per 2020/21 tax year). You can see a full list of tax codes, here. Or, click here to find out what your tax code means.

As a self-employed, online influencer, you can also claim certain expenses for your daily work. This helps to reduce your taxable income, leaving you with a lower annual tax bill. You may be able to claim expenses against things like:

• Equipment (phones, laptops, cameras, etc.)
  • Travel
  • Phone & broadband bills
  • Website expenditures
  • Marketing costs
  • Related training/courses
You may also qualify for certain types of income tax relief, depending on your circumstances.

INFLUENCER TAX: SUBSIDISED CONTENT & ‘PAYMENTS-IN-KIND’
In spite of recent regulatory changes, a lack of advertorial transparency can make it tricky to distinguish between paid partnerships and organic content. In fact, much has been made in recent years of the income recorded by influencers, with concerns that “social media stars may not be declaring when they’ve been paid, or rewarded, to endorse goods or services”. Whilst it’s fairly straightforward to tax sponsored or paid-for content (whereby there’s a fee agreed between parties), the waters are slightly murkier when it comes to ‘payments-in-kind’. This is where products or experiences have been given to a creator in return for contracted deliverables. This can be anything from a food blender or a pair of shoes to a holiday or a brand new car. If it’s a gift in exchange for endorsement, it’s considered a payment-in-kind.

You’re legally obliged to declare the financial value of any items you receive as a payment-in-kind, in your annual tax return. To verify the cost of the item or service, you should refer to your agreement from which it was provided. Be aware of this before you sign, and make sure you obtain a hard copy of the agreement. You never know when might need it in the future.

A word of caution too to those brands who are reluctant to pay influencers a cash sum for their services. If you ‘gift’ an influencer or YouTuber a car or a holiday in return for particular deliverables, as above, HMRC requires they be declared as income earned. The issue, of course, is that they may not have the physical funds to service the tax they owe. Ipso facto, this tactic might not prove quite as productive in years to come.

Reactions: 12
She won’t divulge all she earns and will claim more off than she actually spends. Hence why she was so desperate in lockdown to do videos because they didn’t do so well when they got a percentage of what they claimed to earn.

Reactions: 14
6C9D4052-44EC-4662-87BB-C321C5BB4EB4.jpeg

7D076162-41D3-4248-9185-0440DF32E073.jpeg

533D7C22-3D15-432F-B64B-EA4DD1555451.jpeg

48B2E9A0-E3F0-4AC0-9017-4CF135BCDDD5.jpeg
But will sit and drink a glass of wine, whilst her husband drinks a pint and then drives home 🤷🏼‍♀️
I was just going to say this.

So on 14 Nov she was bragging about her Sunday lunch with a glass of wine. But she a nt have a Baileys? It’s cos of the syns, sugar and fat.

Bet she’s dying to get her hand on Baileys light…

5C06933F-58FA-48C0-9E48-E080E6FD75BA.jpeg

36E9A3A2-E124-4D00-A995-AE020F2CABC5.jpeg

Reactions: 6
View attachment 935847
View attachment 935848
View attachment 935849
View attachment 935850
I was just going to say this.

So on 14 Nov she was bragging about her Sunday lunch with a glass of wine. But she a nt have a Baileys? It’s cos of the syns, sugar and fat.

Bet she’s dying to get her hand on Baileys light…

View attachment 935852
View attachment 935853

Also the hairdresser makes the best coffee... I thought Nicola couldn't have caffeine 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ do you think they got in de-caff just for her ?? she's such a liar... 🙄

• Haha
Also the hairdresser makes the best coffee... I thought Nicola couldn't have caffeine 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ do you think they got in de-caff just for her ?? she's such a liar... 🙄
Dont most hairdressers have a coffee machine?

I just love how Nikki Ryan Fopperholic thinking that she is showing off just backfires on her allllllll the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Always cracks me up when she has her hair done and says ‘omg it looks sooo different’. Always looks the same to me 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Just looking at today’s picture, Lawson looks awful. The bags under his eyes and he looks so washed out, more than normal.
And no Nicola, your boys weren’t little “insert what you wish” in Sainsbury’s . They were 2 tired, up early and dragged out little boys. What would make anybody, who didn’t really have too, drag children to a supermarket days before Christmas? Wait until you are child free tomorrow!! ?
Exactly this. Lawson looks like he needs a couple of days in the house chilling. How she can’t see that when those boy’s are here world I’ll never know! She would have to keep them out of preschool and parent them though so ignorance is bliss I suppose! X

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry, hate posting them on here, but those children are clearly ill. She mentioned they were up early, maybe because they don’t feel well Nicola?
00689347-E3E1-42A0-ABFB-694B121ABE39.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.